|Rumer Willis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 16, 1988|
Rumer Glenn Willis
Paducah, Kentucky, U.S.
Rumer started attending Interlochen Arts Academy in Interlochen, Michigan as a freshman. But, the next year, she went to Wildwood Secondary School in Los Angeles, California as a sophomore.
Finally, she was enrolled at the University of Southern California but dropped after just 1 semester to concentrate on her acting career.
- Father – Bruce Willis (Actor)
- Mother – Demi Moore (Actress)
- Siblings – Scout LaRue Willis (Younger Sister) (born 1991), Tallulah Belle Willis (Younger Sister) (born 1994), Mabel Ray Willis (Younger Paternal Half-Sister) (born 2012), and Evelyn Penn Willis (Younger Paternal Half-Sister) (born 2014)
- Others – Emma Heming (Stepmother) (Model and actress), Morgan Guynes (Uncle)
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rumer Willis dated –
- Rafi Gavron (2007) – English actor, Rafi Gavron dated Rumer for a couple of months in 2007. He is believed to have a resemblance to James Franco.
- Micah Alberti (2008-2010) – From August 2008 to October 2010, Micah Alberti and Rumer Willis were romantically linked to each other.
- Chord Overstreet (2010) – Rumer had a fling with actor Chord Overstreet in late 2010, when they both were seen holding hands and kissing during a party in Beverly Hills in October 2010.
- Jayson Blair (2012-2013) – After meeting via a mutual friend, the actors Jayson and Rumer dated for about a year starting from August 2012.
- Ricky Whittle (2014) – In 2014, Rumer started dating an English actor, Ricky Whittle. Again, she was introduced to Ricky via mutual friends. It was reported by Belfast Telegraph. However, it didn’t last long and they separated within a few months.
- Valentin Chmerkovskiy (2018) – RUMOR
- Armie Hammer (2020) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
Rumer has German (from her paternal grandmother), English, Dutch, French, Irish, Scottish, and Welsh ancestry.
- Husky voice
- Often wears a nose ring
34-24-33 in or 86-61-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
In 2008, she was made the spokesperson for the “Ocean Pacific” clothing.
She was announced as the global brand ambassador for Badgley Mischka in 2010.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
But, her mom Demi Moore is a follower of Kabbalah and her dad Bruce Willis appears to be atheist now (earlier a Lutheran).
Best Known For
Playing Gia Mannetti in The CW’s teen drama series 90210 from 2009 to 2010.
She is also known as the daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore.
She made her film debut with 1995 film Now and Then (alongside her mother) in which she played the role as Angela Albertson. She is credited as Willa Glen.
First TV Show
In 2008, Willis guest appeared in ABC’s sitcom Miss Guided for her role as Shawna in an episode titled “Frenemies”.
Her workout routine and diet plan are not known.
But, in mid-2013, she shared her picture of hip hop abs workout on Instagram.
Around that time, she also had a yoga session along with her mom Demi Moore, shared by Us Weekly.
Rumer Willis Favorite Things
Rumer Willis Facts
- Willis was named after British author Rumer Godden.
- Her birth was recorded by a cameraman.
- Her dad Bruce married English model and actress, Emma Heming in 2009. This was Bruce’s second marriage.
- Rumer was born in Kentucky and raised in Hailey, Idaho.
- Rumer has played guest roles in the TV series Pretty Little Liars, Hawaii Five-0, CSI: NY, Army Wives, and others.
- Rumer is friends with Dakota Johnson, Trisha Cummings, and Zelda Williams.
- She is the former stepdaughter of actor Ashton Kutcher.
- Connect with Rumer on Twitter and Instagram.