Wilmer Eduardo Valderrama
Eduardo Fresco, Will
Miami, Florida, United States
Valderrama went to Taft High School in Woodland Hills, California.
Actor, singer, dancer, producer
- Father – Balbino A. Valderrama (Owner of a farm equipment rental company)
- Mother – Sobeida (née Arias)
- Siblings – Marilyn (Sister), Stephanie (Sister), Christian (Brother)
Silver Lining Entertainment
Pop, pop / rock
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
74 kg or 163 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Wilmer Valderrama dated –
- Jennifer Love Hewitt (1999) – He was RUMORed to have had a fling with actress Jennifer Love Hewitt in September 1999.
- Mandy Moore (2000-2002) – Actress Mandy Moore and Wilmer met during a photo shoot in 2000 and they quickly started dating in February 2000. The duo dated for two years before calling it quits in early 2002. She is nearly two inches taller than him.
- Lindsay Lohan (2004) – In May 2004, the two actors Wilmer and Lindsay Lohan started dating each other. But, their relationship was made public on Lindsay’s 18th birthday on July 2. They also engaged in September 2004. But, within two months of their engagement, they separated in November 2004. Lohan’s mother, Dina also calls Wilmer her daughter’s first love.
- Ashlee Simpson (2005) – During 2005, singer Ashlee and Wilmer were RUMORed to be dating together. She also wrote a song “Boyfriend”, which was about her time with Wilmer. He revealed on the Howard Stern’s show that they both are good friends and she was also very loud in bed.
- Avril Lavigne (2009) – Fast Food Nation co-stars Avril Lavigne and Valderrama were RUMOred to be dating in last quarter (October to December) of 2009. However, they met first in 2005 during the filming of Fast Food Nation (2006).
- Demi Lovato (2010-2016) – Singer Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama were an item from May 2010 until mid-2016. They dated ON and OFF during the complete time together. They met for the first time on the set of “Voto Latino Presents: Be Counted Census”. On June 3, 2016, they announced their relationship’s end on social media.
- Minka Kelly (2012) – The actors Minka Kelly and Wilmer were RUMORed to have had a fling in February 2012. They claim to be just good friends.
- Chantel Jeffries (2017) – In July 2017, Wilmer and model Chantel Jeffries were seen on several dates.
Race / Ethnicity
Wilmer has Colombian and Venezuelan ancestry.
Wilmer Valderrama’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 44 in or 112 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 35 in or 89 cm
His shoe size is not known.
He has appeared in a commercial for diet pepsi.
He also appeared in a Spanish-language Pacific Bell commercial.
His religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Fez in the Fox’s period sitcom That ’70s Show from 1998 to 2006. He had a main role in this show appearing in 200 episodes. He also won “Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Sidekick” in 2003, 2005, and 2006.
In 2011, he released his single “The Way I Fiesta feat. Clayton Vice“, which is a non-album song.
Valderrama debuted with 2001 romantic comedy film Summer Catch for his role as Mickey Dominguez.
First TV Show
In 1998, Valderrama played the role as Antonio in the 4 episodes of TV show Four Corners.
He works out and has a buffed body. Wilmer has been pictured several times running outdoors and doing push-ups with personal trainer.
He occasionally go on hikes also. In general, he tries to run daily for couple of minutes and then do mixed martial arts.
Wilmer Valderrama Favorite Things
- Romantic Song – Take My Breath Away (By Berlin)
- Sport – Soccer
- Artists – Marc Anthony, U2, Santana
- Movies – Top Gun, Pulp Fiction, Desperado, The Sixth Sense
Source – TV
- Wilmer is fluent in Spanish.
- He relocated to Venezuela at the age of three, and at 13, Valderrama shifted to Los Angeles in United States.
- In 2005, Wilmer gave his voice to the video game “Scarface: The World Is Yours” for the character Pablo.
- He learned English by watching re-runs of sitcom I Love Lucy.
- Valderrama co-owns three restaurants – Dolce Enoteca, The Lodge, and Geisha House.
- Connect with Wilmer on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, and MySpace.