|Branch Warren Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6¼ in|
|Date of Birth||February 28, 1975|
Branch Warren is an American retired IFBB professional bodybuilder who won the Arnold Classic competitions in both 2011 and 2012. He retired in the year 2015 and has founded and owned a beef jerky company called Wicked Cutz Jerky.
William Branch Warren
Tyler, Texas, United States
5 ft 6¼ in or 168 cm
- Contest – 109 kg or 240 lbs
- Off-Season – 114 kg or 252 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Branch Warren has dated –
- Trish Warren – Branch is married to IFBB professional fitness competitor Trish Warren. The couple has one daughter, Faith Lea.
Race / Ethnicity
It used to be brown colored. But, now he is bald.
- Waist – 34 inch
- Arms – 21 inch
- Thighs – 30 inch
- Chest – 56 inch
- Neck – 20 inch
Best Known For
Warren takes the following supplements pre and post-workout –
“I take [Muscletech] Hydroxycut Hardcore in the morning before I train and [Muscletech] Nano Vapor after I train, and I always take [Muscletech] Nitro-Tech. And I take [Muscletech] Vitakic vitamins in the morning.”
He eats 7 seven meals a day and takes about 400 grams of protein. Before starting cardio in the morning at 6:45, he drinks a cup of coffee. He wakes up at 6:30 am, does cardio at 6:45 am, and at 10:00 am, he starts with weight training.
During off-season also, he almost stays stuck to his contest diet. But, during the off-season, Branch indulges in a lot of pasta and pizza, once a week.
- He is the owner of a gym and freight company.
- He has won Arnold Classic multiple times (in 2011, 2012).
- Along with Johnnie Jackson, Branch trains at the Metroflex Gym, in Arlington, Texas.
- He is a team MuscleTech sponsored athlete.
- He is an IFBB professional bodybuilder.
- In 2012 Mr. Olympia, he was placed no. 5.
- He did not compete at the 2011 Mr. Olympia competition due to a torn quadriceps tendon. Although, he had qualified for the contest.