|Jesse Garcia Quick Info
|5 ft 8 in
|Date of Birth
|December 14, 1982
Jesse Garcia is an American actor who is known for his role as a troubled gay teenager named Carlos in Quinceañera.
Rawlins, Carbon County, Wyoming, United States
Jesse had received a grant and scholarship for Co-Ed Cheerleading at Eastern Wyoming College and the University of Nebraska at Lincoln.
- Siblings – Jesse has a younger sister.
Jesse is represented by Agency for the Performing Arts, Mosaic Media Group, Inc., and attorney Mark Wetzstein.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Jesse has Spanish and Mexican ancestry on his mother’s side and Mexican ancestry on his father’s side.
- He mostly sports a thin mustache and goatee.
Jesse has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Bud Light
- State Farm
Jesse Garcia Facts
- He was brought up in Hanna, Wyoming.
- Growing up, Garcia was a Jehovah’s Witness. However, he has since stopped practicing the religion.
- Jesse’s sister, who is one year younger than him, worked at oilfield trucking for more than 19 years.
- His father is a native of Durango, whereas, his mother is from Wyoming.
- He made his debut feature film as a Guitar Player in Performance Anxiety in 2003. Later, in 2005, Jesse was cast in his first TV show appearance as a Fashion Designer in Unfabulous.
- In 2010, Jesse was featured in the music video for Wisin & Yandel‘s Estoy enamorado. The same year, he was cast in the revival of stage production The Pee-wee Herman Show.
- During the middle of his freshman year at the University of Nebraska at Lincoln, his classmate Jennifer Jerosik convinced him to join her to move to Atlanta, Georgia to study acting with Judson Vaughn.
- Jesse relocated to Los Angeles in December 2003, in order to build his career in acting.
- He has a dog named Guapo.
Featured Image By Jesse Garcia / Instagram