|Yandel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 14, 1977|
|Spouse||Edneris Espada Figueroa|
Yandel is a Puerto Rican reggaeton singer, musician, and record producer who is best known as a member of the reggaeton duo Wisin & Yandel. The duo has released many albums including De Otra Manera, De Nuevos a Viejos, Los Reyes del Nuevo Milenio, Los Extraterrestres, Líderes, Los Vaqueros: El Regreso, Los Campeones del Pueblo: The Big Leagues, La Revolución, Pa’l Mundo, and Mi Vida: La Película. Yandel has also worked as a solo artist and in 2003, he released his debut album titled Quien Contra Mí. As a solo artist, he has also released other albums and extended plays such as De Líder a Leyenda, Update, Legacy: De Líder a Leyenda Tour EP, Quien Contra Mí 2, Dangerous, and The One. Over the years, he has wokred with several well-known artists like Anuel AA, Nicky Jam, Bad Bunny, Ozuna, J Balvin, Maluma, Farruko, and Myke Towers.
Llandel Veguilla Malavé
Yandel, El Capitán Yandel, Yandel La Leyenda
Cayey, Puerto Rico
Singer, Record Producer, Musician
- Father – Julio Veguilla
- Mother – Lucy Malav
- Siblings – Gadiel (Younger Brother) (Singer), Linnette (Sister)
- Others – Julio Veguilla Torres (Paternal Grandfather), Benita Gutiérrez Cruz (Paternal Grandmother)
Reggaeton, Latin Pop
Líderes Entertainment Group, WY Records, Sony Music Latin, La Leyenda LLC, Y Entertainment Records
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $20 Million.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Yandel has dated –
- Edneris Espada Figueroa – He got married to his longtime girlfriend Edneris Espada Figueroa in July 2004 and the duo has been blessed with 2 children – Adrián Yandel Veguilla (b. January 25, 2001) and Dereck Adrián Veguilla (b. May 27, 2004).
Race / Ethnicity
Yandel is of Puerto Rican descent.
- He met Juan Luis Morera Luna (best known as Wisin) in school.
- In 1998, Yandel and Wisin started performing as a duo.
- Wisin & Yandel released the band’s debut album, Los Reyes del Nuevo Milenio, on May 30, 2000, and it peaked at number #35 on the Top Latin Albums chart.
- In 2003, Yandel released his solo debut album titled Quien Contra Mí and it included songs like Dónde Está Mi Gata, Te Suelto El Pelo, Say Ho!, Ya Yo Me Cansé, Perreo, and Buscame. The album ranked at number #3 on the U.S. Billboard Top Heatseekers (South Atlantic) chart, at number #8 on the U.S. Billboard Latin Pop Albums chart, and at number #24 on the U.S. Billboard Top Latin Albums chart.
- Before he made it as a singer, Yandel used to work as a barber in his hometown.
Featured Image by Yandel / Instagram