|Farruko Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 2, 1991|
Farruko is a Puerto Rican singer and songwriter who came under the spotlight after collaborating with Daddy Yankee. His album El Talento Del Bloque was a major breakthrough for his music career. He has amassed a huge fan following on various social media platforms with more than 10 million followers on Instagram and more than 4 million followers on Twitter. He also has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 8 million subscribers.
Carlos Efrén Reyes Rosado
Farruko, Farru, The Most Powerful Rookie
Bayamón, Puerto Rico, United States
Puerto Rico, Unites States
- Siblings – Francisco Calderon Rocha (Brother)
Farruko is represented by –
- Franklin Martinez, Prime Star Hits Music (General Manager)
- Sujeylee Solá, Acoustyle Digital Marketing & Communication, LLC.
Reggaeton, Reggae, Dancehall, Latin Trap
- Carbon Fiber
- El Cartel
- Universal Latin
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
91 kg or 200.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Farruko has dated –
- Kairy Lopez – Farruko is married to Kairy Lopez. The duo shares a loving relationship and has a son together.
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair ‘blonde’.
- Distinct accessories
- Unique tattoos
Best Known For
- Collaborating with popular artists like Jory, Daddy Yankee, and J Alvarez
- Securing a nomination for the Latin Grammy Award for Best Urban Music Album in 2012
Farruko released his debut studio album El Talento Del Bloque in 2010.
- He owns a clothing line called Carbon Fiber Clothing.
- Farruko credits part of his success to the social networking website, MySpace, which helped him acquire a fan base.
- He released his debut album after 4 years of working in the music industry.
- Farruko’s Krippy Kush, with Bad Bunny and Rvssian, is his first single with a major English-speaking artist featuring Nicki Minaj and 21 Savage. It is also Farruko’s first track to chart on Billboard Hot 100.
- Visit his official website @ farruko.com.
Featured Image by Farruko / Instagram