|Madison Davenport Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||November 22, 1996|
Madison Davenport is an American actress, voiceover artist, and singer who has been cast in a variety of roles in shows and movies such as Ruthie Smithens in Kit Kittredge: An American Girl, Caroline in The Attic Door, Meredith Harlow in Reprisal, Ashley Wheeler in Sharp Objects, Kate Fuller/Amaru in From Dusk till Dawn: The Series, Emily Harper in Save Me, Ethel in Shameless, Camryn Pose in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, and Jack in Black Mirror.
Madison Danielle Davenport
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Singer
- Father – Brandon Kyle Davenport
- Mother – Jennifer Rebecca (Halpain)
- Sibling – Gage Davenport (Younger Brother) (Actor, Voice Actor)
- Others – Ivan Coleman Davenport (Paternal Grandfather), Marilyn Jean Sandlin (Paternal Grandmother), Billy Gene Halpain (Maternal Grandfather), Beverly Ellen Baitinger (Maternal Grandmother)
Madison Davenport is represented by –
- Industry Entertainment Productions, LLC, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Vocals, Guitar, Ukulele
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Madison Davenport is of English, German, Danish, and Scots-Irish (Northern Irish) descent.
She often tends to dye her hair dark brown.
- Petite stature
- Pouty lips
Madison Davenport Favorite Things
- Designers And Brands – Valentino, Dior, Chanel
Source – RegardMag.com
Madison Davenport Facts
- She made her theatrical film debut as a British Girl in the 2005 bittersweet romantic drama film, Conversations with Other Women, starring Helena Bonham Carter, Aaron Eckhart, Nora Zehetner, and Olivia Wilde.
- In September 2005, Madison Davenport made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Julia Rausch in an episode titled Better or Worse of the police procedural sci-fi crime drama series, Numbers.
- As a voiceover artist, she made her theatrical film debut by providing vocals to the character of Quillo, one of Lou and Penny’s 3 identical children, in the computer-animated comedy film, Over the Hedge, in 2006.
- Her first voiceover work in a TV show came in an episode, titled Unnatural Alliances, of the animated sci-fi action show, Legion of Super Heroes, in November 2007.
- From 2014 to 2016, she brought to life the character of Kate Fuller/Amaru in the horror drama television series, From Dusk till Dawn: The Series. She co-starred in the show alongside the likes of D. J. Cotrona, Zane Holtz, Jesse Garcia, and Eiza González.
- Madison Davenport has also done voiceover work for video game characters such as Materia in Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, Nameless Star in Kingdom Hearts III, Emma Swift in TimeShift, and Quillo in Over the Hedge.
- In 2018, she appeared in the lead cast of the psychological thriller southern gothic television miniseries, Sharp Objects, as Ashley Wheeler who is the girlfriend of John Keene.
Featured Image by Dominick D / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0