|Margot Robbie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 2, 1990|
Margot Robbie is an Australian actress, voiceover artist, and producer who has gained international recognition for her work in movies and shows like I, Tonya, Bombshell, Suicide Squad, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, The Wolf of Wall Street, Neighbours, Mary Queen of Scots, Dreamland, and Pan Am. She received a Grammy Award nomination in the “Best Actress” category for her performance in the 2017 American biographical sports black comedy film, I, Tonya. Time magazine also included her amongst the world’s highest-paid actresses in 2019.
Margot Elise Robbie
Dalby, Queensland, Australia
Los Angeles, California, United States
In 2007, she graduated from Somerset College on the Gold Coast.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Producer
- Father – Doug Robbie (Former Farm-Owner)
- Mother – Sarie Robbie (Physiotherapist)
- Siblings – Cameron Robbie (Younger Brother), Anya Robbie (Older Sister), Lachlan Robbie (Older Brother)
She is managed by –
- Management 360
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Margot Robbie has dated –
- Will Smith (2013) – It was rumored that Robbie and American actor Will Smith hooked up in 2013. They also worked together in the American crime comedy-drama film, Focus (2015).
- Alexander Skarsgård (2014) – It was rumored that she had a fling with Swedish actor and her The Legend of Tarzan co-star, Alexander Skarsgård, in 2014.
- Henry Aitken (2014) – Margot started dating a local New Zealand lad, Henry Aitken in February 2014. She met him on the set of the 2015 movie Z for Zachariah. According to DailyMail, Margot’s relationship with the New Zealand lad ended after she finished filming for Z for Zachariah and left the country.
- Tom Ackerley (2014-Present) – In 2014, she started dating English assistant director Tom Ackerley and they got engaged in June 2015. In December 2016, it was revealed by Woman’s Day that they have married each other. The duo married in a private ceremony in Byron Bay, New South Wales.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of German, Scottish, and Sorbian descent.
She is naturally a “brunette” and dyes her hair “Blonde” for her Hollywood film roles.
Striking blue eyes
She has appeared in a Nivea Young ad.
Best Known For
Playing Donna Freedman in the Australian TV soap opera Neighbours from 2008 to 2011. She also received two Logie Award nominations.
She is also known for her appearance in the 2013 film The Wolf of Wall Street.
In 2008, she appeared in the film Vigilante for her role as Cassandra.
First TV Show
In 2008 again, she made her TV debut with the black comedy show Review with Myles Barlow for her role as Kelly in the very first episode of season 1.
She goes to Ballet Bodies Craze in Los Angeles. She has also shared her pic of stretching out on the Pilates Cadillac machine on Instagram, which is shared by DailyMail.
She once stated to GQ that she doesn’t have a good diet plan. She is generally on the extreme side of her diet. For example, she likes to eat fries, burgers, drink beer, and to consume other junk food, but if she has to look good in the bikini, she will switch to the carrot side. So, in a way, she is generally on the extremes.
Margot Robbie Facts
- At 17 (in 2007), she started acting professionally.
- She likes the 60s decade. That is her favorite.
- In 2011, Margot appeared in the period drama TV series Pan Am to play Laura Cameron.
- She is good friends with Neighbours co-stars Ashleigh Brewer and Caitlin Stasey.
- She was born in Dalby but raised on Gold Coast in Queensland.
- As a kid, she used to spend her time on the beach and her grandparents’ farm.
- Her grandparents have not seen the film The Wolf of Wall Street as she had some n*de scenes.
- Margot was primarily raised by her single mother.
- At 16, she was working three jobs simultaneously to earn some money for survival.
- In 2020, she starred as Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn in Birds of Prey, the American superhero film based on the DC Comics team Birds of Prey. Her co-stars included Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Jurnee Smollett-Bell, Rosie Perez, Chris Messina, Ella Jay Basco, Ali Wong, and Ewan McGregor.
- For Halloween 2020, Margot dressed up as Ginger Spice aka Geri Halliwell.
- During an appearance on The Late Late Show with James Corden, Margot revealed that she sleeps with a stuffed bunny every night.