Margot Elise Robbie
In 2007, she graduated from Somerset College on the Gold Coast.
- Father – Doug Robbie (Former Farm-Owner)
- Mother – Sarie Robbie (Physiotherapist)
- Siblings – Cameron Robbie (Younger Brother), Anya Robbie (Older Sister), Lachlan Robbie (Older Brother)
Her career is managed by –
- Management 360
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
61 kg or 134.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Margot dated –
- Will Smith (2013) – RUMOR
- Henry Aitken (2014) – Margot started dating a local New Zealand lad, Henry Aitken in February 2014. She met him on the set of 2015 movie Z for Zachariah. According to DailyMail, Margot’s relationship with New Zealand lad ended after she finished filming for Z for Zachariah and left the country.
- Tom Ackerley (2014-Present) – In 2014, she started dating English assistant director Tom Ackerley. They got engaged in June 2015. In December 2016, it was revealed by Woman’s Day that they have married each other.
Race / Ethnicity
She is naturally a “Blondie” and dyed her hair “Brown” for the 2015 film “Z for Zachariah”.
Striking blue eyes
She has appeared in a Nivea Young ad.
Best Known For
Playing Donna Freedman in the Australian TV soap opera Neighbours from 2008 to 2011. She also received two Logie Award nominations.
She is also known for her appearance in 2013 film The Wolf of Wall Street.
In 2008, she appeared in the film Vigilante for her role as Cassandra.
First TV Show
In 2008 again, she made her TV debut with the black comedy show Review with Myles Barlow for her role as Kelly in the very first episode of season 1.
She goes to Ballet Bodies Craze in Los Angeles. She has also shared her pic of stretching out on Pilates Cadillac machine on Instagram, which is shared by DailyMail.
She once stated to GQ that she doesn’t have a good diet plan. She is generally on the extreme side of her diet. For example, she likes to eat fries, burgers, drink beer and to consume other junk food, but if she has to look good in the bikini, she will switch to the carrot side. So, in a way, she is generally on the extremes.
Margot Robbie Facts
- At 17 (in 2007), she started acting professionally.
- She likes the 60s decade. That is her favorite.
- In 2011, Margot appeared in period drama TV series Pan Am to play Laura Cameron.
- She is good friends with Neighbours co-stars Ashleigh Brewer and Caitlin Stasey.
- She was born in Dalby but raised in Gold Coast in Queensland.
- As a kid, she used to spend her time on the beach and her grandparents’ farm.
- Her grandparents have not seen the film The Wolf of Wall Street as she had some n*de scenes.
- Margot was primarily raised by her single mother.
- At 16, she was working three jobs simultaneously to earn some money for survival.
- Connect with Margot on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.