Willard Christopher Smith Jr.
Will Smith, The Fresh Prince, Mr. July, Big Willy
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
He never applied to any of the schools. He had high scores in SAT and was offered a scholarship to attend Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Cambridge, but he turned down the offer as he was not interested to go to college.
Actor, producer, rapper
- Father – Willard Christopher Smith, Sr. (Refrigeration Engineer)
- Mother – Caroline Bright (School Administrator)
- Siblings – Harry Smith (Twin of Ellen) (Brother), Ellen Smith (Harry’s Twin) (Sister), Pam Smith (Sister)
- Children – Jaden Smith (Son) (Actor), Trey Smith (Son) (DJ), Willow Smith (Daughter) (Singer)
Overbrook Entertainment, Inc.
Pop-Rap, R&B, Pop/Rock, Urban, Party Rap
Jive / RCA Records, Columbia / SME, Interscope / Universal Music Group
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
82 kg or 181 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Smith dated –
- Debbie Allen – Rumor. Debbie, who is 1 foot shorter than Smith had a fling.
- Karrine Steffans-McCrary – Steffans is a black American writer, model, and actress. The couple had an encounter together in the past.
- Tyra Banks – The famous Victoria’s Secret model from America dated for quite some time with Will Smith.
- Garcelle Beauvais (1990-1991) – Black Haitian actress, who is two years older to Smith dated from 1990 until 1991.
- Sheree Zampino (1991-1995) – Will started dating Zampino in 1991 and married her in May 1992. Together, they had a son, Willard Christopher Smith III (also know as Trey). You can see Trey in 1998 single’s music video of Will Smith “Just the Two of Us”. The couple divorced in December 1995.
- Nia Long (1995) – The couple had an on-screen appearance on the TV series The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (1990-1996), and Smith then had around 10 months long relationship with Nia Long.
- Jada Pinkett Smith (1995-Present) – In 1995, Smith married actress Jada with whom he has had 2 children – son Jaden Christopher Syre (born 1998) and daughter Willow Camille Reign (born 2000).
- Duane Martin (2011) – In the year 2011, there were gay rumors of Will Smith, who was rumored to be dating with another American actor, Duane.
Race / Ethnicity
- “Aw, hell no!” is the dialogue in which he can be seen speaking in various movies.
- Often plays the role of an agent or cop in movies.
- He has never applied to the school.
Will Smith’s chest, biceps and waist measurements are unknown.
It is not known.
Best Known For
Playing the role of James Darrell Edwards / Agent J in Men in Black film series. The film first hit the theaters in 1997.
Solo – Big Willie Style, released in November 1997 in US under the label Columbia. The album consists of 16 singles making it a total length of 54:14 minutes.
With DJ Jazzy Jeff – Released in March 1987, Rock the House is the debut album of this duo. This album consisted of 10 singles with 46:17 as its total length.
As Actor – 1992 drama film Where The Day Takes You in which he starred for his role as Manny.
As Producer – 2002 action comedy film Showtime.
First TV Show
He debuted on the television by hosting the show Saturday Morning Videos in 1990.
But, he is better known as the lead character in the NBC’s sitcom television series The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air as William “Will” Smith from 1990 to 1996.
Darrell Foster is the trainer of Smith.
Will Smith Favorite Things
- Favorite TV Show – Fresh Prince Of Bel Air (1990-1996)
- Favorite Accessory – Jewelry
- Favorite Color – Red, Green
- Favorite Place – Australia, Mozambique
Will Smith Facts
- He has also got the status of being the most powerful Hollywood actor by Newsweek in April 2007.
- As of 2013, he has won four Grammy awards.
- He raps under the name “The Fresh Prince”.
- Will Smith’s parents separated when he was thirteen (in 1981), but they did not take divorce until around 2000.
- He is good friends with Ken Foree.
- Will Smith, together with his brother Harry Smith owns a Beverly Hills-based company called Treyball Development Inc.
- As a solo artist, Will has sold over 20 million copies of his albums worldwide.
- Smith has appeared with his son in movies like The Pursuit of Happyness (2006), After Earth (2013).
- Will has also appeared with his daughter in the movie I Am Legend (2007).
- In 2012, he supported the need for legalizing same-sex marriage.
- He can speak fluent Spanish and enjoys playing chess.