|Jaden Smith Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 8, 1998|
Jaden Christopher Syre Smith
Jaden, J Diggy
Malibu, California, U.S.
He was homeschooled. But apart from that, he has also attended the private elementary school, New Village Leadership Academy, co-founded by his parents.
Actor, Dancer, Rapper
- Father – Will Smith (Actor)
- Mother – Jada Pinkett Smith (Actress)
- Siblings – Willow Smith (Younger Sister) (Singer), Trey Smith (Older Half-Brother) (DJ)
He is represented by these agencies –
- Overbrook Entertainment, Inc.
- Paradigm Talent Agency
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jaden Smith dated –
- Madison Pettis (2006-2011) – Jaden and actress Maddie remained friends for years. They first began dating in August 2006, when they were only 8 years old. However, at that time, their dating relationship didn’t last long, but they still remained friends. They dated ON and OFF for several years, before finally separating in 2011. Actually, it was a 13th birthday party of Madison Pettis and Jaden attended that with Stella Hudgens. They seemed cozy during the whole party and later Hudgens also posted her picture wearing Jaden’s hat on Twitter. So, Maddie ended the relationship with Smith.
- Stella Hudgens (2011-2012) – Younger sister of actress Vanessa Hudgens, Stella dated Jaden for a year from July 2011 to August 2012. She is 3 years older than Jaden Smith.
- Sofia Richie (2012-2013) – Sofia and Jaden were an item from November 2012 to January 2013.
- Kylie Jenner (2013) – American socialite, Kylie Jenner and Jaden commenced dating in March 2013. Though, in May 2013 issue of Wonderland magazine, Jaden talked about Kylie and said that they both are just good friends. They separated in October 2013. It was still a RUMOR as neither of them accepted it as a dating relationship.
- Amandla Stenberg (2014-2015) – From 2014 to 2015, actors Jaden and Amandla Stenberg dated each other.
- Sarah Snyder (2015-2016) – In May 2015, Jaden started dating model Sarah Snyder. They dated for more than a year and broke up in September 2016.
- Odessa Adlon (2017-Present) – In April 2017, he was first seen kissing actress Odessa Adlon on Miami Beach. They are still going strong.
- Tyler, The Creator (2018) – In November 2018, Jaden said during Camp Flog Gnaw Festival in Los Angeles that he was dating rapper Tyler, the Creator.
Race / Ethnicity
He wears a shoe of size 8 (US).
Jaden has appeared in a McDonald’s commercial.
Along with his sister and an older half-brother, he has served as the youth ambassador for Project Zambi.
Best Known For
Working in films like The Pursuit of Happyness (2006), The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008), The Karate Kid (2010).
The rapper released his first album, titled “The Cool Cafe (full name: The Cool Cafe: Cool Tape Vol. 1)”, which is a self-released mixtape on October 1, 2012. It consists of 18 singles.
2002 science fiction action comedy spy film, Men In Black II co-starring his dad, Will Smith. Jaden was in a cameo role.
His first full role came in the 2006 American biographical drama film, The Pursuit of Happyness as Christopher Gardner, Jr. He also received three awards for the film.
First TV Show
From 2003 to 2004, he appeared in 6 episodes of the American sitcom, All of Us for his role as Reggie.
Till now, his most intense workout training program was for The Karate Kid, a movie released in 2010. He used to get training every day regarding martial arts, one of the most common one is Kung Fu. Wu Gang, the stunt coordinator from The Jackie Chan stunt team used to train him. The training program continued for a total of 4 months. It was a grueling, intense workout. It is clear from the fact that Jaden (when he was 11), at one point, cried performing the exercises like upper block, and front kicks.
Later in 2013, for the movie “After Earth”, he needed to bulk up as he was playing a role of a person who was trying to survive on post-apocalyptic Earth. For the role, he tried to bulk up in muscles as Taylor Lautner did for New Moon. But, Jaden was able to grow his weight by 20 pounds and add 4 inches to his growing body. He also restricted himself to a diet of chicken, oatmeal, quinoa, kale, and protein shakes.
Also, for the “After Earth” movie, he took the help of the trainer, John Koyama. They both worked out for 5 days a week and for more than 4 months before the beginning of the film.
Jaden Smith Favorite Things
- Subject – Mathematics
Source – Biography
Jaden Smith Facts
- Along with his siblings, Jaden is the youth ambassador of Project Zambia. The organization assists those Zambian children orphaned by AIDS in conjunction with Hasbro.
- He is the nephew of Caleeb Pinkett.
- Smith has released mixtapes, non-album singles, singles, featured singles and has also appeared in music videos.
- He has appeared in the music video of Alicia Keys‘ “Superwoman” in 2008 in a cameo role.
- Visit his official website @ jadensmith.com.
- Follow him on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.