|Dan Phillippi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 13, 1986|
Dan Phillippi is an American content creator, YouTuber, and race car driver who is well-known for his marriage to YouTuber Nikki Phillippi as well as for his contribution alongside her to the YouTube channel ThePhillippis.
California, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Dan studied at Valencia High School. Thereafter, he enrolled at the College of the Canyons.
YouTuber, Content Creator, Race Car Driver
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dan has dated –
- Nikki Phillippi (2006-Present) – Dan and Nikki met another for the first time at poker night held by their church. However, at first, Dan did not pay much attention to her attraction towards him until the day of her 19th birthday in 2006, where he had gotten himself invited to the party. After that, they began dating and 11 months later, Dan proposed to Nikki. In January 2020, they had their first child whom they named Logan Phillippi.
Race / Ethnicity
- He brushes the front of his hair upwards.
- Pale white skin tone
Dan Phillippi Facts
- He was raised in the United States.
- Growing up, he wanted to become a race car driver and compete at NASCAR. In a video of his titled How I Started Racing, Dan spoke about learning to race via the video game iRacing.
- He and his wife Nikki formed their shared YouTube channel called ThePhillippis on March 2, 2011. However, as of early May 2021, the last video that was uploaded to it was on November 11, 2018.
- On January 1, 2012, Dan joined the YouTube community with his self-titled channel and his first video was about him working as a welder. He featured his wife and his now-late dog Bowser for the first time on his channel in a video titled Kissies that was uploaded in April 2013.
- On March 15, 2019, he uploaded his last video to his YouTube channel, which featured him eating wagyu beef for the first time.
- In early May 2021, Dan and his wife began to face a lot of social media criticism after they had posted a video to Nikki’s eponymous channel explaining why they had to euthanize their 9-year-old bull terrier, Bowser. Though the couple had cited it was due to his aggression and attack on their son Logan, they continued to receive backlash from several thousand fans and other online animal activists. The criticism was so brutal that they had made their social media profiles private and also turn off the comments section on their YouTube videos. Despite that, angry fans continued to despise them send threats on their other existing channels and social media profiles.
Featured Image By Dan & Nikki Phillippi / Instagram