|Olivia Wilde Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 10, 1984|
Olivia Wilde is an Irish and American actress, producer, director, and activist. Born in the family of journalists and authors, Olivia too chose a similar career for herself but preferred to be in front of the camera instead. She is primarily a movie star but it was her role in the TV series House that got her recognition all around. She has produced and simultaneously acted in many drama movies and theatre productions and made her directorial debut with Booksmart in 2019.
Olivia Jane Cockburn
New York City, New York, USA
American but citizenship of Irish-American, i.e. she has citizenship of both Ireland and America
Olivia Wilde attended Georgetown Day School in Washington, D.C., as well as Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts, graduating in 2002. She also studied acting in Gaiety School of Acting in Dublin, Ireland.
Actress and fashion model
She is signed with –
- William Morris Endeavor
- Hamilton Hodell
- Untitled Entertainment
- Father – Andrew Cockburn (Journalist)
- Mother – Leslie Cockburn (née Redlich) (Producer and Journalist)
- Siblings – Chloe Frances Cockburn (Older Sister) (Civil Rights Attorney), Charlie Philip Cockburn (Younger Brother)
- Others – Alexander Cockburn (Uncle) (Journalist), Patrick Cockburn (Uncle) (Journalist), Sarah Caudwell (Aunt) (Writer), Stephanie Flanders (Half-Cousin) (Journalist), Claud Cockburn (Paternal Grandfather) (Novelist and Journalist)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olivia started dating Jason Sudeikis in 2011 after her divorce from her Italian husband Tao Ruspoli in 2011. She got engaged with Jason in January 2013.
The couple has two children, son Otis Alexander (b. April 20, 2014) and daughter, Daisy Josephine Sudeikis (b. October 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
She naturally has Blonde hair.
- Cat-like blue eyes
- Feline eyebrows
- Exotic face shape
- Deep husky voice
33-27-32 in or 84-68.5-81 cm
She has appeared in a print ad for Escada Desire Me in 2009.
From 2012 to 2013, she was seen in Revlon’s various beauty product ads (both print and TV) such as eyeshadow, mascara, etc.
Best Known For
Her cat-like blue eyes, exotic face format and her appearance in TV Series in House M.D. for her role as ‘Dr. Remy “Thirteen” Hadley’ from 2007-2012.
Her actual first film was Meeting Magdalene for her role as Magdalene. But it was a short film in 1995. Her first famous Hollywood debut is ‘The Girl Next Door’ for her role as Kellie in 2004.
Olivia Wilde Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Pizza
- Favorite TV Programs – Glee
- Favorite Music Style – Hip-Hop, Funk, Reggae
- Favorite Actor– George Clooney
- Favorite Actress – Angelina Jolie
- Favorite Color – Pink
Olivia Wilde Facts
- Olivia Wilde wanted to be an actress from age 2.
- Olivia has 2 pet dogs named Lola and Paco.
- Besides acting, Olivia has been involved with several charity and aid organizations such as ACLU and Doctors Without Borders.
- Once when she was in Australia, she won a pancake eating contest.
- She is a vegan.
- Olivia Wilde was voted PETA’s Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity in 2010.
- Olivia Wilde was chosen no. 5 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list in 2012.
- She adopted her professional name “Wilde” after she developed a profound respect and admiration for Irish poet and writer Oscar Wilde and his body of literature.
- She was voted no. 23 in AskMen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2012.
- Olivia is the co-founder of Conscious Commerce (consciousco.co).
- Olivia has also authored an article named Do’s and Don’ts of Turning 30 published in the Glamour Magazine.
- She has also written and directed Free Hugs (2011) short film series for Glamour Magazine.
- Olivia has revealed that she married Tao Ruspoli in an abandoned school bus with only a pair of witnesses to maintain the secrecy of the marriage.