Gabriella Zanna Vanessa Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Gabriella went to Heathfield St Mary’s School in Ascot and later to St Swithun’s School in Winchester.
Wilde then enrolled herself in City and Guilds of London Art School to study fine art, but dropped out from school to focus on her modeling career.
- Father – John Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe (Businessman)
- Mother – Vanessa Mary Theresa (née Hubbard) (Former model)
- Siblings – Octavia Elsa Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe (Younger Sister), Olivia Llewellyn (Maternal Older Half-Sister) (Actress), Arabella Llewellyn (Maternal Older Half-Sister), Georgiana Moireach Gay Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe (Paternal Older Half-Brother), Isabella Calthorpe (Paternal Older Half-Sister), Jacobi Richard Penn Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe (Paternal Older Half-Brother), Pandora Cooper-Key (Older Step-Sister), Cressida Bonas (Older Step-Sister) (Actress, dancer, model)
- Others – Montagu Bertie (Maternal Ancestor) (6th Earl of Abingdon), Thomas Gage (Maternal Ancestor) (British General), Stephanus Van Cortlandt (Maternal Ancestor) (Former Mayor of New York City)
She is repped by these agencies –
- Tavistock Wood Management
- ICM Partners
As a model, she is signed with –
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
- Premier Model Management
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gabriella Wilde dated –
- Alan Pownall (2009-Present) – In 2009, Gabriella started dating electronic outfit Pale’s lead singer, Alan Pownall. In August 2013, the couple got engaged. On 13 September 2014, the duo got married. On February 3, 2014, the couple welcomed their first child, son Sasha Blue Pownall. In 2016, another son was born named, Shiloh Silva Pownall.
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
She has modeled for Rag & Bone FW 15 campaign.
Gabriella has also modeled for Estée Lauder UK, Estée Lauder Nutritious Vitality8, etc. She was the face of Burberry in 2012 for their fall campaign.
In 2016, she was announced as Mappin & Webb’s brand ambassador.
Best Known For
Her modeling assignments with different brands and appearing in films like The Three Musketeers (2011), Carrie (2013), and Endless Love (2014).
Gabriella first appeared in adventure comedy film St Trinian’s 2: The Legend of Fritton’s Gold for her role as Saffy in 2009.
First TV Show
In 2010, Gabriella played the role of a vampire girl in science-fiction series Doctor Who in just one episode.
Gabriella being a model and actress watches what she eats. It is not known if she regularly does any physical activity, but diet does play a major role in keeping her fit.
Regarding her beauty routine, she is not a big fan of facials. She though uses a moisturizer and makeup remover.
Gabriella Wilde Favorite Things
Gabriella Wilde Facts
- Gabriella commenced her career as a model.
- Wilde used to smuggle vodka in Heathfield.
- She worked opposite Alex Pettyfer in the 2014 film Endless Love.
- As a model, she got to work with many major brands like Burberry, Lacoste, Abercrombie & Fitch, Topshop, and L.K.Bennett.
- Her first ever Burberry purchase was a deep purple suede and leather handbag.
- She dropped her last name, “Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe” to “Wilde” when she shifted her career from modeling to acting, just because it was a long name and difficult to pronounce.
- She was discovered by ex-model Naomi Campbell in a toilet at the age of 14.
- She was given the title of “Second-Most-Eligible girl in Britain” in 2007.
- She is a private person. Until 2008, she did not give her very first interview. She also avoids going to the clubs and parties.
- She never watches her own films.
- She is a descendant of the aristocratic Gough-Calthorpe family.
- Follow Gabriela on Twitter.