|Harry Styles Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 1, 1994|
Harry Styles is an English singer, songwriter, and actor who has gained acclaim as a member of the boy band One Direction with which he has released albums like Up All Night, Take Me Home, Made in the A.M., Four, and Midnight Memories. He has also progressed as a solo artist and has released albums and songs including Sign of the Times, Watermelon Sugar, Adore You, Falling, and Fine Line. Moreover, his 2nd album, Fine Line, was also included in Rolling Stone‘s “500 Greatest Albums of All Time” list in 2020. One another trait that he has garnered public attention for is his unique sense of style.
Harry Edward Styles
Hazza, Haz, Curly, Harold
Redditch, Worcestershire, England, United Kingdom
Styles attended Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School. Harry is a high school dropout.
- Father – Desmond “Des” Styles (Finance Worker)
- Mother – Anne Cox (née Selley)
- Sibling – Gemma Styles (Older Sister)
- Others – Keith Frederick Styles (Paternal Grandfather), Beryl German (Paternal Grandmother), Brian William Selley (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Smith (Maternal Grandmother), Robin Twist (Stepfather) (Died of cancer in 2017), Mike (Older Stepbrother), Amy (Stepsister)
He is represented by –
- Modest! Management, Talent Management Company, London, England, United Kingdom
- SYCO Entertainment, Company, Culver City, California, United States
Pop, Soft Rock, Britpop, Rock
Syco Music, Columbia Records
Harry Styles’ net worth was estimated at £68 million (or $92 million) in 2019 as per Standard.co.uk.
6 ft or 183 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Harry Styles has dated –
- Felicity Skinner (2009-2010)
- Caroline Flack (2011-2012) – The British TV personality first met Harry in May 2011 during The X Factor show. However, their relationship was labeled fake by the people because rumors about Harry’s real sexuality appeared. She is fifteen years older than him. The couple separated in January 2012.
- Emma Ostilly (2012) – In April 2012, American model Emma Ostilly was seen kissing Harry in Auckland, New Zealand after the date night. They had first met during the filming of One Direction’s music video of Gotta Be You. Harry has rejected all the dating news with Emma. Hence, it turned out to be a rumor.
- Emily Atack (2012) – Actress Emily Atack was dating Harry in 2012 which she revealed in 2014.
- Cara Delevingne (2012) – One Direction’s Harry Styles was RUMORed to be dating the English model when he was seen outside a club with Cara.
- Lily Halpern (2012) – American actress, Lily Halpern was RUMORed to be dating Styles as the two of them hung out together multiple times. Lily had stated that she would like to date Harry seriously but Harry did not respond to the invitation.
- Caggie Dunlop (2012) – Harry was RUMORed to be dating Caggie from July to September 2012.
- Taylor Swift (2012-2013) – American singer Taylor Swift was again called as “beard” for Harry Styles. The relationship went from November 2012 to January 2013.
- Kimberly Stewart (2013) – RUMOR
- Kara Rose Marshall (2013) – She is a fashion model from Hull. They were pictured together shopping at an Apple store. Neither of the party has confirmed the relationship.
- Nicole Scherzinger (2013) – In 2013, when Nicole was a judge on The X Factor, Harry had hooked up with her. He was 19 back then. There’s a 16-year age gap between the two.
- Daisy Lowe (2013) – It was rumored that he had a fling with English fashion model Daisy Lowe in the year 2013.
- Kendall Jenner (2013-2014; 2015-2016) – They were spotted together going for a dinner date in West Hollywood on November 20, 2013. Their dating relationship was still a RUMOR at that time. They split in February 2014. In November 2015, they were again spotted together. The couple spent their time together on December 31, 2015, at St. Barts on a private yacht. In February 2016, they split again.
- Paige Reifler (2014)
- Erin Foster (2014-2015) – American comedy writer and actress Erin Foster and Harry Styles were found shopping for Halloween pumpkins in Los Angeles on October 9, 2014. They were RUMOred to be dating each other. She is 12 years his senior. They split by May 2015.
- Nadine Leopold (2014-2015) – In November 2014, Harry started dating the Austrian model, Nadine Leopold. They remained an item for some time and had separated by March 2015.
- Sara Sampaio (2015) – From June 2015 to August 2015, he was RUMORed to be dating the Portuguese model, Sara Sampaio.
- Georgia Fowler (2015) – In October 2015, he had a fling with New Zealand model Georgia Fowler when they were seen playing the board game called Scrabble together.
- Pandora Lennard (2016) – As per The Sun, the fashion stylist Pandora Lennard and Harry were romantically linked to each other in January 2016. She was seen arriving at Harry’s house on January 23 and they spent the night together. She left his place the next day on January 24, 2016. During that time, he was also dating Kendall Jenner.
- Townes Adair Jones – Harry met Townes Jones in the early 2010s through a mutual friend on a blind date. Townes was a French and philosophy major, studying in the college, at that time. Later, Harry wrote the song “Carolina” about his encounter with Townes.
- Tess Ward (2017) – In May 2017, Harry started dating London based chef and food blogger, Tess Ward. But, as soon as the fans got to know about their relationship, it fizzled out. By June 2017, they had broken up.
- Camille Rowe (2017-2018) – In July 2017, Harry was romantically linked with the French-American model, Camille Rowe. After dating for a year, the couple called it quits in July 2018.
- Kiko Mizuhara (2019-Present) – In early 2019, dating rumors between Harry and Japanese-American model, Kiko Mizuhara started surfacing. It is still a rumor.
- Emma Corrin (2020) – Rumor
- Olivia Wilde (2020-Present) – In 2020, he started dating another actress, Olivia Wilde. She is nearly 10 years his senior. They met on the set of Don’t Worry Darling where Olivia was acting and directing and Harry was co-starring. In the starting days of the relationship, they kept it secret by spending time at James Corden‘s home.
Race / Ethnicity
Harry Styles is of English descent.
Harry could be ‘Pansexual’.
Many people believe that Harry is ‘Bisexual.’ Well, he has rejected all such comments.
In Harry’s own words –
I have never “felt the need” to use a label.
- Long brown curly hair
- Green Eyes
- Dimples on his cheeks
His shoe size is 10 but he likes to wear shoes of size 11 or 11½.
Harry has been seen in commercials for Pepsi, and a perfume company.
His father is believed to be Jewish and his mother is Roman Catholic.
He opted for his mother’s religion.
However, in June 2014, he seemed to have changed his religion. Harry was seen wearing a red Kabbalah bracelet on his left wrist. Kabbalah is followed by many other famous celebs such as Demi Moore, Madonna, and Mick Jagger.
Due to his new religion, he was also imposed a six-month s*x ban to purify himself.
Best Known For
Being one of the members of the English-Irish pop boy band One Direction. The other members of the band have been Niall James Horan, Zain Javadd “Zayn” Malik (Left the band in 2015), Liam James Payne, and Louis William Tomlinson.
One Direction released its first album Up All Night in November 2011 under Syco and Columbia Records. The album consists of 13 singles with a total length of 45:12 minutes. A total of 4.5 million copies of the album were sold.
The boy band One Direction appeared in the British American 3-D concert film One Direction: This Is Us (also known as 1D3D). The movie released on August 29, 2013, in the United Kingdom.
First TV Show
His debut television appearance was on The X Factor in 2010. Since that time, he has guest appeared in many TV series.
While being an active member of the band One Direction, Harry Styles was building his body to cope with the grueling music schedules of One Direction. Harry was serious about his workouts. He used to meet with the personal trainer two times daily. He even woke up at 2 a.m. to buff his body and did the workout. He was taking ice baths to bulk up.
He also received mixed martial arts training from trainers Jimmy Wallhead and Mark Jarvis.
Harry had even bulked up his arms.
All this was decided by their management as the boys were spending most of their time traveling and so there was a chance that they might play video games and eat junk food while on a tour and gain fat.
As of late 2020, he was doing Pilates and meditating twice a day. Harry revealed that meditation has helped him be more present in the current moment and enjoy things.
Harry Styles Favorite Things
- Food – Sweetcorn, tacos
- Color – Orange, Blue
- TV Show – Family Guy (1999-)
- Movies – Love Actually (2003), Titanic (1997), The Notebook (2004)
- Animal – Turtle
- Drink – Apple Juice
- Album – 21 by Adele
- Computer Game – FIFA
- Love Song – Lady In Red (By Chris de Burgh)
Source – PlanetRadio.co.uk
Harry Styles Facts
- He was raised in the village of Holmes Chapel, Cheshire in England.
- He has a pet hamster, and a cat named Dusty.
- He became popular as a member of the band One Direction.
- The Beatles’ music had an impact on Harry’s music style as he listened to them while growing up.
- His parents divorced when he was seven.
- It was Harry who came up with the name “One Direction”.
- When Harry was 16, he did a part-time job at W. Mandeville Bakery in Holmes Chapel.
- Previously, Harry had also served as the lead singer for the band White Eskimo. The other members were lead guitarist Haydn Morris, bass guitarist Nick Clough and drummer Will Sweeny.
- His musical influences include Elvis Presley, Foster the People, Coldplay, and Kings of Leon.
- Harry is good friends with Ed Sheeran.
- Politically, Harry supports the Labour Party.
- When he watches Coldplay’s frontman, Chris Martin, it gives Styles an inspiration to perform on the stage.
- He can juggle.
- Styles often talk while sleeping, which is called sleep-talking.
- Harry does not like olives and beetroot.
- In 2019, he purchased a new house in London for $11.2 million. He had to switch the house because of a stalker who slept on his front lawn.
- In 2020, there was some talk that Harry would be playing the next James Bond in the movie but this was denied by Harry’s representatives.
- Harry won the Billboard Chart Achievement Award at the Billboard Music Awards 2020. But, his award was accepted by Addison Rae on his behalf.
- He has also supported the Black Lives Matter movement and also attended a Los Angeles Black Lives Matter protest.
- For the U.S. 2020 Presidential Election, Harry endorsed Joe Biden. Though he couldn’t vote since he is a citizen of England, however, he if could, he would have voted for Joe Biden.
- In November 2020, Harry Styles had to go into quarantine (along with Chris Pine and Florence Pugh) after a crew member on the film set of Don’t Worry Darling (the film in which Harry co-stars) was tested positive for COVID-19.
- Harry was not the first choice to act in Don’t Worry Darling. Shia LaBeouf was first considered for the role. However, Shia’s poor behavior on the set made this film’s director, co-producer, and actress, Olivia Wilde to drop him from the film.
- Harry Styles was on the cover of Vogue magazine for their December 2020 issue where he wore a Gucci gown. With this, he made the record of the very first-ever solo male star on the cover of a fashion magazine.
- He once took care of Emma Corrin’s dog when she was attending a business dinner.
- Actor and filmmaker, Ben Falcone has a crush on Harry.
- Harry was nominated for the Grammys for the first time during Grammy Awards 2021. With this, he became the first-ever One Direction member (or even One Direction as a whole) to get a nomination during the Grammys.
- Harry was the first person to know that actor Nick Kroll and Lily Kwong were getting married in 2020. This is because Harry had texted Nick to ask if his proposal was accepted by Lily or not. At that time, Nick was about to call his and Lily’s parents to tell them about their engagement.
- In a Variety interview which was published in December 2020, Harry was named “Hitmaker of the Year”.
- Due to his fishnet looks, Miley Cyrus revealed in December 2020 that she had a celebrity crush on Harry.
- On January 1, 2021, Harry released the music video of the song “Treat People With Kindness” in which Phoebe Waller-Bridge also co-starred along with Harry.
- Harry wore a hotel bathrobe and slippers to the wedding of his manager Jeffrey Azoff and his new bride Glenne Christiaansen held at San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California in January 2021.
- Harry had given the opening performance at Grammys 2021.
- Harry won the Grammy award in the category of “Best Pop Solo Performance” at Grammys 2021 for his song Watermelon Sugar. This was his first Grammy win.
- During the 2021 Brit Awards, he won the “British Single of the Year” award for his single Watermelon Sugar.
- On May 25, 2021, Harry was reportedly appointed as the director of a perfume and cosmetics company titled Pleased As Holdings Limited.
- In 2021, Harry was ranked #23 in the list of “50 Most Influential People on Twitter” as per Brandwatch Consumer Research. Taylor Swift was ranked #1.
- In November 2021, Harry was featured on the cover of Dazed‘s 2021 winter issue.
- In November 2021, Harry launched his new beauty brand, Pleasing. The first products on sale were a nail polish set, as well as 2 additional colors, the Pearlescent Illuminating Serum, and the Pleasing Pen.
- In March 2022, Harry released the music video of his new single, As It Was. The single is part of his 3rd studio album, Harry’s House. In April 2022, the song reached the number 1 spot on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- In May 2022, Harry released his 3rd studio album titled Harry’s House. The album debuted at the No.1 spot on the “Billboard 200 Albums” chart.
- The three things you’ll always find at his house are a coffee pot, headphones, and a scented candle.
- In April 2022, Harry’s official YouTube channel was hacked by a fan of popular YouTuber IShowSpeed.
- In May 2022, Harry created the music video for his new song Daylight with a $300 budget.
- In June 2022, Harry teamed up with Alessandro Michele to design a capsule collection for Gucci called “Gucci HA HA HA”.
- On July 3, 2022, Harry had to cancel his Love On Tour to Copenhagen at the Royal Arena just hours before the event because of the mass shooting which had happened at Field’s mall which was very near to the event venue.
- In July 2022, Harry released the music video of his new single, Late Night Talking.
- In 2022, Harry and Florence Pugh teamed up for the song, With You All the Time, which was featured in the soundtrack of their movie, Don’t Worry Darling.