Harry Edward Styles
Hazza, Haz, Curly, Harold
He was born in Evesham, Worcestershire, England, UK.
But, raised in the village of Holmes Chapel, Cheshire in England.
Styles attended Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School.
- Father – Des Styles
- Mother – Anne Cox
- Siblings – Gemma Styles (Older Sister)
- Others – Robin Twist (Step-Father), Mike (Step-Brother)
Syco Music, Columbia Records
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Harry Styles dated –
- Caroline Flack (2011-2012) – The British TV personality first met Harry in May 2011 during The X Factor show. Though their relationship was called as fake by the people because rumors about Harry’s real sexuality appeared. She is fifteen years older than him. The couple separated in January 2012.
- Emma Ostilly (2012) – In April 2012, American model Emma Ostilly was seen kissing Harry in Auckland, New Zealand after the date night. They had first met during the filming of One Direction’s music video of Gotta Be You. Harry has rejected all the dating news with Emma. Hence, it turned out to be a rumor.
- Emily Atack (2012) – Actress Emily Atack was dating Harry in 2012 which she revealed in 2014.
- Cara Delevingne (2012) – One Direction’s Harry Styles was RUMORed to be dating the English model when he was seen outside a club with Cara.
- Lily Halpern (2012) – American actress, Lily Halpern was RUMORed to be dating Styles as the two of them hung out together multiple times. Lily had stated that she would like to date Harry seriously but Harry did not respond to the invitation.
- Caggie Dunlop (2012) – Harry was RUMORed to be dating Caggie from July to September 2012.
- Taylor Swift (2012-2013) – American singer, Taylor Swift was again called as “beard” for Harry Styles. The relationship went from November 2012 to January 2013.
- Kimberly Stewart (2013) – RUMOR
- Kara Rose Marshall (2013) – She is a fashion model from Hull. They were pictured together shopping at an Apple store. Neither of the party has confirmed about the relationship.
- Nicole Scherzinger (2013) – In 2013, when Nicole was a judge on The X Factor, Harry had hooked up with her. He was 19 back then. There’s a 16-year age gap between the two.
- Daisy Lowe (2013) – RUMOR
- Kendall Jenner (2013-2014; 2015-2016) – They were spotted together going for a dinner date in West Hollywood on November 20, 2013. Their dating relationship was still a RUMOR at that time. They split in February 2014. In November 2015, they were again spotted together. The couple spent their time together on December 31, 2015, at St. Barts on a private yacht. In February 2016, they split again.
- Paige Reifler (2014)
- Erin Foster (2014-2015) – American comedy writer and actress, Erin Foster and Harry Styles were found shopping for Halloween pumpkins in Los Angeles on October 9, 2014. They were RUMOred to be dating each other. She is 12 years his senior. They split by May 2015.
- Nadine Leopold (2014-2015) – In November 2014, Harry started dating the Austrian model, Nadine Leopold. They remained an item for some time and had separated by March 2015.
- Sara Sampaio (2015) – From June 2015 to August 2015, he was RUMORed to be dating the Portuguese model, Sara Sampaio.
- Georgia Fowler (2015) – In October 2015, he had a fling with New Zealand model Georgia Fowler when they were seen playing the board game called Scrabble together.
- Pandora Lennard (2016) – As per The Sun, the fashion stylist Pandora Lennard and Harry were romantically linked to each other in January 2016. She was seen arriving at Harry’s house on January 23 and they spent the night together. She left his place the next day on January 24, 2016. During that time, he was also dating Kendall Jenner.
- Townes Adair Jones – Harry met Townes Jones in the early 2010s through a mutual friend on a blind date. Townes was a French and philosophy major, studying in the college, at that time. Later, Harry wrote a song “Carolina” about his encounter with Townes.
- Tess Ward (2017) – In May 2017, Harry started dating London based chef and food blogger, Tess Ward. But, as soon as the fans got to know about their relationship, it fizzled out. By June 2017, they had broken up.
- Camille Rowe (2017-2018) – In July 2017, Harry was romantically linked with the French-American model, Camille Rowe. After dating for a year, the couple called it quits in July 2018.
- Kiko Mizuhara (2019-Present) – In early 2019, dating rumors between Harry and Japanese-American model, Kiko Mizuhara started surfacing. It is still a rumor.
Race / Ethnicity
Harry could be ‘Pansexual’.
Many people believe that Harry is ‘Bisexual.’ Well, he has rejected all such comments.
In Harry’s own words –
I have never “felt the need” to use a label.
- Long brown curly hair
- Green Eyes
- Dimples on his cheeks
His shoe size is 10. But, he likes to wear shoes of size 11 or 11½.
Harry has been seen in commercials for Pepsi, and a perfume company.
His father is believed to be Jewish and his mother is Roman Catholic.
But, he opted for his mother’s religion.
But, in June 2014, he seemed to have changed his religion. Harry was seen wearing red Kabbalah bracelet on his left wrist. Kabbalah is followed by many other famous celebs such as Demi Moore, Madonna, and Mick Jagger.
Due to his new religion, he was also imposed a six-month s*x ban to purify himself.
Best Known For
Being one of the members of the English-Irish pop boy band One Direction. The other members of the band are Niall James Horan, Zain Javadd “Zayn” Malik (Left the band in 2015), Liam James Payne, and Louis William Tomlinson.
One Direction released its first album Up All Night in November 2011 under Syco and Columbia Records. The album consists of 13 singles with a total length of 45:12 minutes. A total of 4.5 million copies of the album were sold.
The boy band One Direction appeared in the British American 3-D concert film One Direction: This Is Us (also known as 1D3D). The movie released on August 29, 2013 in the United Kingdom.
First TV Show
His debut television appearance was on The X Factor in 2010. Since that time, he has guest appeared in many TV series.
Harry Style is building his body to cope with the grueling music schedules of One Direction. Harry is serious about his workouts. He meets with the personal trainer two times daily. He even wakes up at 2 a.m. to buff his body and does the workout. He is taking ice baths to bulk up.
He also receives mixed martial arts training from trainers Jimmy Wallhead and Mark Jarvis.
Harry has even bulked up his arms.
All this is decided by their management as the boys spend most of their time in traveling and so there is a chance that they play video games and eat junk food while on a tour and become fatty.
Harry Styles Favorite Things
- Food – Sweetcorn, tacos
- Color – Orange, Blue
- TV Show – Family Guy (1999-)
- Movies – Love Actually (2003), Titanic (1997), The Notebook (2004)
- Animal – Turtle
- Drink – Apple Juice
- Album – 21 by Adele
- Computer Game – FIFA
- Love Song – Lady In Red (By Chris de Burgh)
Source – Planet Radio
Harry Styles Facts
- He has a pet hamster, and a cat named Dusty.
- He became popular as a member of the band One Direction.
- The Beatles’ music had an impact on Harry’s music style as he listened to them while growing up.
- His parents divorced when he was seven.
- It was Harry who came up with the name “One Direction”.
- When Harry was 16, he did a part-time job at W. Mandeville Bakery in Holmes Chapel.
- Previously, Harry had also served as the lead singer for the band White Eskimo. The other members were lead guitarist Haydn Morris, bass guitarist Nick Clough and drummer Will Sweeny.
- His musical influences include Elvis Presley, Foster the People, Coldplay and Kings of Leon.
- Harry is good friends with Ed Sheeran.
- Politically, Harry supports the Labour Party.
- When he watches Coldplay’s frontman, Chris Martin, it gives Styles an inspiration to perform on the stage.
- He can juggle.
- Styles often talk while sleeping, which is called as sleep-talking.
- Harry does not like olives and beetroot.
- Follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.