|Emily Ratajkowski Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 7, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Emily Ratajkowski is an English model and actress who first gained the spotlight by appearing on the cover of the March 2012 issue of the erotic magazine treats!, followed by her appearing in the music videos for the songs Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Love Somebody by Maroon 5. Over the years, she has also appeared on the covers of magazines such as Vogue USA, Elle Greece, Vogue Australia, Marie Claire USA, Harper’s Bazaar Greece, Harper’s Bazaar Singapore, Harper’s Bazaar Mexico, Vogue Spain, Elle Australia, and others. In addition to that, she has also branched out as an actress and has been cast in shows and movies including Entourage, The Spoils Before Dying, Welcome Home, Gone Girl, In Darkness, Lying and Stealing, We Are Your Friends, Cruise, iCarly, and others.
Emily O’Hara Ratajkowski
Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom
Ratajkowski attended San Dieguito Academy in San Diego, California, besides doing modeling in Los Angeles.
Later, she enrolled herself at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) to major in fine arts. But, she dropped after a year to pursue her full-time career in modeling.
- Father – John David “J. D.” Ratajkowski (Painter and Art Teacher)
- Mother – Kathleen Balgley (English Professor and Writer)
- Siblings – She is an only child.
- Others – Joseph T. Ratajkowski (Paternal Grandfather), Mary Lee Hays (Paternal Grandmother), Ely D. Balgley (Maternal Grandfather), Margaret Josephine O’Hara (Maternal Grandmother)
J.D. met Kathleen when they both were teaching at San Dieguito Academy.
Emily has been signed with agencies such as –
- Ford Models – New York
- Ford Models – Chicago
- Ford Models – Miami
- Ford Models – Los Angeles
- DNA Model Management – New York
- VIVA Model Management – Paris
- VIVA Model Management – Barcelona
- VIVA Model Management – London
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emily Ratajkowski has dated –
- Andrew Dryden (2013-2014) – Emily dated businessman (art director, and designer) Andrew Dryden in the past. They separated in February 2014.
- Jeff Magid (2014-2018) – In December 2014, Emily started dating musician Jeff Magid. According to an eyewitness, she was looking very comfortable at the Bombay Sapphire Artisan Series Finale party held on December 5, 2014. They dated for little more than 3 years and called it quits in early 2018.
- Sebastian Bear-McClard (2018-2022) – On Valentine’s day of 2018, Emily was first seen with film actor, producer, and director, Sebastian Bear-McClard. They had known each other for years due to the same circle of friends. On February 23, 2018, it was revealed that she had married Sebastian at a New York City courthouse wedding. In October 2020, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together. They welcomed a son named Sylvester Apollo Bear on March 8, 2021. In July 2022, it was revealed that the couple had separated after 4 years of marriage.
- Brad Pitt (2022) – In October 2022, Emily was rumored to be dating actor Brad Pitt.
- Orazio Rispo (2022, 2023) – In October 2022, Emily was spotted kissing a mystery man during an outing in New York City. It was later revealed that the mystery man was New York City-based DJ Orazio Rispo. In June 2023, the couple was again spotted together in New York City.
- Pete Davidson (2022) – In 2022, Emily was rumored to be dating actor and comedian Pete Davidson. The couple seemingly confirmed their relationship by attending the New York Knicks basketball game together in November 2022. In December 2022, it was revealed that the couple had broken up.
- Jack Greer (2022) – In December 2022, Emily was rumored to be dating artist Jack Greer after they were spotted sharing a kiss outside of her apartment in New York City.
- Eli Bronfman (2023) – In January 2023, Emily was rumored to be dating Eli Bronfman after they were spotted together at the New York Knicks game. Eli is the grandson of Seagram‘s CEO, Edgar Bronfman Sr.
- Eric Andre (2023) – In January 2023, Emily was rumored to be dating comedian and actor Eric Andre after they were seen kissing during a vacation in Grand Cayman.
- Harry Styles (2023) – In March 2023, Emily was rumored to be dating singer Harry Styles after they were spotted kissing in Tokyo, Japan.
- Stéphane Bak (2023) – In October 2023, she was rumored to be dating French actor and comedian Stéphane Bak after they were seen sharing a passionate kiss during a night out in Paris.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Polish, Ashkenazi Jewish, Irish, German, English, and Welsh descent.
She seemingly confirmed that she is bisexual in October 2022 via TikTok video.
35-24-34 in or 89-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
- She has appeared in a Memphis BBQ Burger (at Carl’s Jr and Hardee’s) commercial with model Sara Underwood.
- In the October 2014 advert of Call of Duty, she had a cameo appearance.
- In September 2021, Emily was featured in a campaign for the Dundas x Revolve fashion line.
- In December 2022, Emily advertised for Gonna Need Milk on Instagram.
She is probably Jewish.
Best Known For
Appearing topless in the controversial music video for Robin Thicke‘s “Blurred Lines” song released in March 2013
Emily appeared in a short movie Andrew’s Alteration for her role as a young girl in 2004. She also appeared in A Year and a Day as a girl in 2005.
First TV Show
Emily made a guest appearance in 2 episodes of American teen sitcom iCarly with her role as Tasha in 2009 (episode titled “iSpeed Date”) and 2010 (episode titled “iEnrage Gibby”).
She is a foodie and wants to eat and experiment with different flavors and cuisines.
Regarding her workout, she does not go to the gym, neither she has a personal trainer. Emily just goes hiking with her girlfriends.
Emily Ratajkowski Favorite Things
- Food – She is a foodie and likes every other food, which has a little different taste. But, Emily especially likes Vietnamese and Thai food.
- Drinks – Cocktails like whiskeys, champagne (with some gingers and bitters and sometimes honey), red wine.
Source – MensFitness.com
Emily Ratajkowski Facts
- In 2013, she was named Esquire’s “Woman Of The Year”.
- She was born in London, England but raised in Encinitas, California, USA.
- Emily had spent the majority of her childhood in Bantry, Ireland, and Majorca, Spain.
- She is the only child of her parents.
- Her father is from Poland and her mother from England.
- She signed a deal with Ford Models at the age of 14.
- Emily went topless for the November 2013 issue of GQ (Gentleman’s Quarterly).
- She has appeared in Maroon 5‘s “Love Somebody” music video in 2013.
- She has been featured on various cover pages of magazines like GQ Turkey in March 2013, Treats! US in March 2012.
- Emily has worked for fashion retailers Forever 21 and Nordstrom.
- She was sometimes called Kate Upton of 2013.
- She has worked with brands and designers like DKNY, The Frye Company, Kerastase, Paco Rabanne, Miu Miu, Bottega Veneta, Dolce & Gabbana, and Versace.
- She does not like cooking and is not good at it. But, if she gets the company of others, she would definitely like to cook something.
- For Halloween 2020, pregnant Emily had recreated the famous pregnancy photoshoot of Demi Moore.
- She has a dog named Colombo, which is a Husky-German Shepherd mix.
- She has been a spokesperson for Planned Parenthood.
- In May 2021, Emily sold her first Buying Myself Back: A Model for Redistribution Non-Fungible Token (NFT) for $140,000 at Christie’s auction house to an unidentified buyer from New York City.
- In her book, My Body, Emily accused Robin Thicke of grabbing her br*asts while they were shooting the music video of the 2013 song, Blurred Lines.
- In April 2023, Emily revealed that she had decided to quit acting.
- In November 2023, she faced criticism for her photoshoot in which she was seen wearing baggy jeans.