Rosamund Mary Elizabeth Pike
Hammersmith, London, England
Rosamund graduated from Wadham College in Oxford in English Literature with great honor (or magna cum laude).
- Father – Julian Pike (Opera Singer)
- Mother – Caroline (née Friend) (Opera Singer, concert musician)
- Siblings – None
Pike’s work is managed by Dallas Smith of United Agents.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rosamund Pike dated –
- Simon Woods (1998-2002) – Pike dated fellow actor Simon Woods from 1998 to 2002. They later appeared in the 2005 movie Pride & Prejudice.
- Jamie Theakston (2003) – English radio and TV presenter, Jamie Theakston dated Pike in 2003 after they were introduced by a mutual friend.
- Joe Wright (2005-2008) – Rosamund started dating British film director Joe Wright in 2005. After dating for a couple of years, the couple engaged in August 2007. The couple was set to marry in 2008, but they called off their marriage before that big day.
- Robie Uniacke (2009-Present) – Since 2009, Pike is dating cinematographer Robie Uniacke, who is approximately two decades her senior. On May 5, 2012, Rosamund gave birth to their first son named, Solo.
Race / Ethnicity
Lean athletic figure
35-24-35 in or 89-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
LK Bennett, Revlon
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Her performance in Die Another Day (2002), Pride & Prejudice (2005), Barney’s Version (2010).
For playing the Bond girl Miranda Frost in the Die Another Day, twentieth spy film in the James Bond series in 2002.
First TV Show
In 1999, she appeared in the BBC serial Wives and Daughters for her role as Lady Harriet Cumnor in this miniseries.
She believes women should be strong so she does not stay away from workouts. She does exercises regularly and during particular film, her workout becomes more intense and more oriented towards that movie.
For instance, for 2012 film Wrath of the Titans, she did gained 3 kilos of muscles and did a lot of push ups. It all depends upon the character she is playing in that film.
Rosamund Pike Favorite Things
- Perfume – Strange Invisible Perfumes
- Beauty Icon – Cate Blanchett
Source – Cosmopolitan
Rosamund Pike Facts
- She is good friends with Chelsea Clinton, daughter of former U.S. president Bill Clinton. She met her during her college time in Wadham College in Oxford. Moreover, both Rosamund and Chelsea are of same height (approx.) and are the only children of their parents.
- She is also a skilled cellist.
- Pike can speak French and German too as she traveled to many places due to her parents’ profession of singing.
- She also won a scholarship to Badminton School in Bristol.
- Pike also went to the same school as the Irish writer Iris Murdoch.
- She played the blond girl in 2002 film Die Another Day. For this role, she beat Alicia Silverstone, Saffron Burrows, and Sophie Ellis-Bextor.
- She started the filming for the 2013 movie The World’s End, after four months of giving birth to her son Solo.
- She eats lots of salmon, broccoli and use olive oil to look good and improve the skin.
- Rosamund is not on social media.