Queen Slice, Alicia Silverstone Jarecki
San Francisco, California, United States
She attended Crocker Middle School and then San Mateo High School in San Mateo, California, USA.
She also went Old Dominion University (ODU) in Virginia for a short time but left to pursue her career in modeling. Actually, she got early fame and started modeling at the age of 6 and subsequently was signed for Domino’s Pizza commercial. So, she didn’t study much but managed to complete her schooling completely.
Actress, Film and TV Producer, Author
- Father – Monty Silverstone (Real Estate Agent born in England)
- Mother – Didi Silverstone (Former Pan Am flight attendant born in Scotland)
- Siblings – Kezi Silverstone (Older Half-Sister from father’s previous marriage), David Silverstone (Older Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Adam Sandler (1996-1996) – Alicia dated American actor and comedian Adam Sandler, who is 10 years older than her Silverstone, for a small time in 1996.
- Benicio Del Toro (1996-1997) – Puerto Rican actor, Benicio was rumored to have dated with Alicia during 1996-1997 when they were filming the movie “Excess Baggage” together.
- Christopher Jarecki (1997-2018) – Christopher is a rock musician, radio show host and an actor who is best known for his work as frontman for Geffen Records-signed band S.T.U.N. He first met her outside a movie theater in 1997. After that, they dated for 8 years and finally married on June 11, 2005, in a beachfront ceremony at Lake Tahoe. They had engaged also in 2004 when Jarecki presented her with an engagement ring, which actually belonged to his grandmother. They started living in a Los Angeles based eco-friendly house complete with solar panels and an organic vegetable garden. In May 2011, she gave birth to a baby boy, Bear Blu Jarecki. After spending just less than 2 decades together, they got separated in 2016 which was publicly revealed in February 2018. In May 2018, she applied for divorce.
Race / Ethnicity
- Short stature
- Sweet voice
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
Best Known For
1995 film “Clueless” in which she portrayed the role of Cher Horowitz.
1993 American psychological thriller film The Crush for her role as Adrienne Forrester. She got “MTV Movie Award for Breakthrough Performance” for this movie.
First TV Show
1992 American comedy-drama TV series The Wonder Years for her role as “Jessica Thomas”. She graced this show with her appearance in just a single episode titled “Road Test”.
Matt Amsden was the trainer of Alicia Silverstone. Now, Alicia has left him (before giving birth to her baby). Matt is known for his RAWvolution system of diet. According to which, his clients were supposed to eat raw food. This is because chewing raw food improves hydration levels and helps a person to get more out of the nutrients (because cooking the food destroys / kills some of the nutrients). Also, raw food improves digestion.
He told Alicia to drink lots of liquids such as soups, juices, smoothies as this will help her to lose weight easily without affecting the body’s health. Because she is still getting all the nutrients, vegetables necessary for normal functioning. Other than liquids, Alicia ate raw and green vegetables like cucumber, celery, spinach, parsley or even drink the juice of these.
Regarding workouts, he focussed only on yoga and advised Alicia to concentrate more and more on yoga as this will help her to attain physical, mental as well as a spiritual discipline. As a result, she will improve her overall personality.
Alicia Silverstone Favorite Food
She mentions ice cream as her all-time favorite food.
Alicia Silverstone Facts
- Alicia’s both parents are from the United Kingdom (UK). Her father is from England and mother from Scotland.
- She has her own blog called TheKindLife.com.
- She has posted her Youtube video related to feeding her 11-month son ‘Bear Blu’ with her mouth (called premastication). See what she has posted on her blog here.
- Alicia is an animal rights and environmental activist and became a vegetarian in 1998.
- She started modeling at the tender age of 6.
- Alicia once said, “I love cooking and one of my favorite things to do with my husband is open up the refrigerator.”
- She was offered a role in movie Scream 3 in 2000.
- In 2002, Cosmopolitan magazine named her as Fun and Fearless female.
- She is a dog lover and a strong supporter of PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals).
- She does not like to appear n*de in the movies and refuses to do so.
- She was voted the sexiest female vegetarian in 2004.
- She can speak French fluently and her parents are English.
- Connect with Alicia on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.