|Chelsea Clinton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 27, 1980|
Chelsea Clinton is the only child of the former US President Bill Clinton and Hillary
Clinton. She was born in Little Rock, Arkansas, during the first term of her father’s office as the Governor and went to the public schools there till the time her father was elected the President of the United States. After that, she shifted to the White House. Chelsea Clinton is one of the famous names in America as she was in the limelight ever since she was a child. She has a seat on the board of Directors of the famous foundations – Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative.
Chelsea Victoria Clinton
Chel, Chels, CC
Little Rock, Arkansas, U.S.
New York City, New York, United States
In the fall of 1997, Chelsea went to the Stanford University and majored in History.
In July 2001, she enrolled at the University College of the University of Oxford for masters. She pursued her M.P.H. degree at the Mailman School of Public Health of Columbia University in 2010.
In 2010, she was also pursuing Ph.D. at The New York University‘s Wagner School of Public Service but later transferred back to Oxford in 2011 to complete her dissertation.
News Anchor, Social Activist, Author
- Father – Bill Clinton (Former President of America)
- Mother – Hillary Clinton (Politician)
- Siblings – None
- Others – William Jefferson Blythe, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Virginia Dell Cassidy (Paternal Grandmother), Hugh Ellsworth Rodham (Maternal Grandfather), Dorothy Emma Howell (Maternal Grandmother)
She self-manages her career.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chelsea Clinton has dated –
- Matthew Pierce – Chelsea dated Matthew Pierce in her college years. In 1998, a story was posted on the front page of the New York Post stating that Pierce had dumped Chelsea.
- Jeremy Kane – Chelsea dated Jeremy in the late 2000s. They were together in the Stanford University and according to their friends, they were best friends before starting dating each other. After remaining together for 18 months, they parted ways.
- Ian Klaus – Chelsea met Ian Klaus in the Oxford University, and they dated for some time and went their separate ways thereafter.
- Ben Affleck – It was claimed that Chelsea was dating actor Ben Affleck when pictures of Ben laughing and talking with Chelsea and her parents became public.
- Marc Mezvinsky – Chelsea married her long-term boyfriend Marc Mezvinsky on July 31, 2010. Marc’s parents are also politicians. Chelsea first met Marc in South Carolina in 1993, where both their parents attended a Democratic summit. The couple is proud parents of two children, daughter Charlotte Clinton Mezvinsky (born September 26, 2014) and son Aidan Clinton Mezvinsky (born June 18, 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Welsh, English, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Irish, German, Swiss-German, French, French-Canadian, distant French Huguenot, Dutch, and Swiss-French ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She prefers to dye her hair in ‘blonde’ color.
- Gray eyes
- Wavy Hair
Best Known For
- Being the daughter of the 42nd President of The United States, Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton
- Having worked with NBC News as a special correspondent from 2011 to 2014
Chelsea Clinton has not appeared in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
In 1996, Chelsea appeared as herself on the documentary series named The House.
Her workout routine and diet plan are unknown.
Chelsea Clinton Favorite Things
- Books – Pride and Prejudice (By Jane Austen), Lymond Chronicles (By Dorothy Dunnett)
Source – EW
Chelsea Clinton Facts
- Chelsea was born during the first term of her father’s office as a governor.
- She is the only daughter of the former President Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton.
- She is a pure vegetarian.
- She was a special correspondent for NBC News from 2011 to 2014.
- Chelsea learned to read and write at a very young age. According to her, she started reading the newspaper when she was just 3 years old.
- She has a keen interest in dancing and learned ballet at the age of 4.
- Apart from ballet, Chelsea is also an accomplished pianist and soccer player.
- She got her name from the song “Chelsea Morning”, that was her mother’s favorite song.
- Chelsea enrolled in Stanford for Chemistry majors in 1997 but she switched her subject to History after two years.
- Besides English, Chelsea is also fluent in German.
- Follow her on Twitter and Facebook.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0