|Erica Jean Schenk Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||April 21, 1997|
Erica Jean Schenk is an American plus-size model who first rose to fame after being recognized as the first plus-size model to appear on the cover of Women’s Running magazine in August 2015. Schenk, who successfully built her own name in the modeling industry despite her size, has been profiled by well-known publications like ESPNW and became more popular after acquiring the title as a global ambassador for body acceptance.
Erica Jean Schenk
California, United States
Erica Jean Schenk is represented by Wilhelmina, Modeling Agency, California, United States.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
115 kg or 253.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Plump Lips
- Long Lashes
- Thick Eye Brows
Erica Jean Schenk has endorsed brands and companies such as –
- Savage x Fenty by Rihanna
- Naked Cosmetics
Erica Jean Schenk Facts
- She started modeling at the age of 14.
- In 2015, she received a Teen Choice Award for courage.
- She’s been associated with Kate Dillon Levin who is well-praised for stepping up and breaking down barriers for plus size models.
- She has a huge and growing social media fan base with her Instagram hitting more than 150k followers.
Featured Image by Erica Jean Schenk / Instagram