|Kiti Mánver Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4.5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 1953|
Kiti Mánver is a talented Spanish actress known for her roles both on-screen and on stage. Some of her popular films include Broken Embraces (2009), Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown (1988), and Todo por la pasta (1991), among others. On stage, she has worked with theater directors like José Tamayo, John Strasberg, Miguel Narros, Pilar Miró, and Juan Carlos Rubio. She has received numerous accolades for her acting including the Goya for “Best Supporting Actress” for her role in the film Todo por la pasta (1991) directed by Enrique Urbizu.
María Isabel Ana Mantecón Vernalte
Antequera, Málaga, Andalucía, Spain
- Siblings – She has twin brothers.
Kiti Mánver is managed by A6 Cinema, Talent Management, Spain.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Long squared chin
- Tends to wear thick rectangle rimmed glass
Kiti Mánver Facts
- She has been on stage as a child performing in school plays.
- When she was 3 years old, she went with her mother, to a dance academy and was impressed with what she saw that day of skirt swinging and the beat of the music.
- She likes black and white cinema such as To Be Or Not To Be (1942) and Gilda (1946), especially with the police genre and film noir.
- María Ignacia Magariños, Mayrata O’Wisiedo, Alicia Hermida, Jorge Fresno, Carlos Hipólito, and Juan Carlos Rubio are some of the people she admires.
- One of her lowest moments was when she lost her partner.
Featured Image by Ruben Ortega / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0