|Anna Gunn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 11, 1968|
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
Anna Gunn got her high school education from Santa Fe Preparatory School from where she graduated in 1986.
In the fall of 1988, she studied at the British American Drama Academy in London for a semester.
She then got enrolled at Northwestern University and graduated with a major in theater in 1990.
- Father – Clemens Earl Gunn, Jr (Worked in Real Estate)
- Mother – Sharon Anna Kathryn Gunn (Interior Designer)
- Siblings – None
- Others – Clemens Earle Gunn (Paternal Grandfather), Ida McKinley Day (Paternal Grandmother), Joseph Edward Peters (Maternal Grandfather), Catherine Ann Beyers (Maternal Grandmother)
Anna Gunn is represented by MGMT Entertainment.
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anna Gunn has dated –
- Alastair Duncan (1990-2009) – Anna got married to a local realtor Alastair Duncan in 1990. Their 18 years long marriage came to an end in 2008. They formally got divorced the following year. During the course of their marriage, she gave birth to two daughters, Emma and Eila Rose. In 2013, their relationship was again in the news as Duncan had demanded more child support from his wife. They had previously agreed that she could stop paying for it. He argued that her success from Breaking Bad and the subsequent windfall had changed the whole scenario.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has English and German ancestry, while, on her mother’s side, she is of Polish and Slovak descent.
She also has traces of distant Irish ancestry.
- High cheekbones
- Broad mouth
36-29-37 in or 91.5-74-94 cm
10 (US) or 40 (EU)
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU)
Best Known For
- Being cast as Skyler White in the crime drama TV series, Breaking Bad from 2008 to 2013.
- Having played the role of Martha Bullock in the western TV series, Deadwood.
She first appeared in the short film French Intensive for her role as Rachel in 1994.
However, Anna’s first feature film appearance was in the comedy movie, Junior in 1994.
First TV Show
In 1992, Anna made her TV show debut in an episode of the sci-fi series, Quantum Leap.
Towards the end of the Breaking Bad, Anna looked slightly puffed up, which led to fans accusing her of being overweight. She later revealed that it was a reaction to medication she had taken for her illness.
To get her body back in shape, she decided to rely on Pilates workout. Also, running after her two daughters also helps her get enough cardio throughout the day.
Anna Gunn Favorite Things
- Movie – A Streetcar Named Desire (1951), On the Waterfront (1954), The Goddess (1958), Network (1976), The Deer Hunter (1978)
Source – RottenTomatoes.com
Anna Gunn Facts
- Anna Gunn suffers from lupus, which is a chronic autoimmune disease that is caused by the immune system attacking tissues and can lead to damage of any body part.
- She fell in love with acting while taking an acting class as part of her course curriculum at the Santa Fe Preparatory School.
- In her junior year at Northwestern University, she managed to win a scholarship award for her impressive progress.
- Due to her negative role in Breaking Bad, she received a lot of abuse on social media. There was a page especially set by the title of I Hate Skyler White.
- She doesn’t have any official social media account.