|Rosamund Pike Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||January 27, 1979|
Rosamund Pike is a British actress, narrator, voice artist, stage artist, and producer. She has been cast in movies like Gone Girl, Wrath of the Titans, Pride & Prejudice, Promised Land, A United Kingdom, The Man with the Iron Heart, The Devil You Know, Entebbe, The Libertine, I Care a Lot, A Private War, Hector and the Search for Happiness, Return to Sender, Fracture, Doom, Made in Dagenham, The World’s End, and Johnny English Reborn. Her performance as Amy Elliott Dunne in the psychological thriller Gone Girl gained her critical acclaim and she was nominated for an Academy Award for “Best Actress” and a Golden Globe Award for “Best Actress in a Motion Picture – Drama”. In addition to that, Rosamund Pike’s television credits include playing Lady Harriet Cumnor in the 4-part BBC serial Wives and Daughters, Fanny in the BBC serial drama miniseries Love in a Cold Climate, Lucy in the ITV police procedural drama series Trial & Retribution, and Louise in the comedy series State of the Union.
Rosamund Mary Elizabeth Pike
Hammersmith, London, England, United Kingdom
Rosamund graduated from Wadham College in Oxford in English Literature with great honor (or magna cum laude).
Actress, Narrator, Voice Artist, Producer
- Father – Julian Pike (Opera Singer)
- Mother – Caroline (née Friend) (Opera Singer, concert musician)
- Siblings – She is an only child.
- Others – Rev. William Aubrey Monsell Pike (Paternal Grandfather), Marguerite Robertson (Paternal Grandmother)
Her work has been managed by Dallas Smith of United Agents.
In 2021, her net worth was $6 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rosamund Pike has dated –
- Simon Woods (1998-2002) – Pike dated fellow actor Simon Woods from 1998 to 2002. They later appeared in the 2005 movie Pride & Prejudice.
- Jamie Theakston (2003) – English radio and TV presenter, Jamie Theakston dated Pike in 2003 after they were introduced by a mutual friend.
- Joe Wright (2005-2008) – Rosamund started dating British film director Joe Wright in 2005. After dating for a couple of years, the couple engaged in August 2007. The couple was set to marry in 2008, but they called off their marriage before that big day.
- Robie Uniacke (2009-Present) – Since 2009, Pike is dating businessman and mathematical researcher, Robie Uniacke, who is approximately two decades her senior. Rosamund has 2 children, both sons named, Solo Uniacke (b. May 5, 2012) and Atom Uniacke (b. 2014).
Race / Ethnicity
Rosamund Pike is of English and a small amount of Irish descent.
Lean athletic figure
35-24-35 in or 89-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
LK Bennett, Revlon
Best Known For
Her performance in Die Another Day (2002), Pride & Prejudice (2005), Barney’s Version (2010).
For playing the Bond girl Miranda Frost in the Die Another Day, the twentieth spy film in the James Bond series in 2002.
First TV Show
In 1999, she appeared in the BBC serial Wives and Daughters for her role as Lady Harriet Cumnor in this miniseries.
She believes women should be strong so she does not stay away from workouts. She does exercises regularly and during a particular film, her workout becomes more intense and more oriented towards that movie.
For instance, for the 2012 film Wrath of the Titans, she did gain 3 kilos of muscle and did a lot of push-ups. It all depends upon the character she is playing in that film.
Rosamund Pike Favorite Things
- Perfume – Strange Invisible Perfumes
- Beauty Icon – Cate Blanchett
Source – Cosmopolitan
Rosamund Pike Facts
- She is good friends with Chelsea Clinton, daughter of former U.S. president Bill Clinton. She met her during her college time at Wadham College in Oxford. Moreover, both Rosamund and Chelsea are of the same height (approx.) and are the only children of their parents.
- She is also a skilled cellist.
- Pike can speak French and German too as she traveled to many places due to her parents’ profession of singing.
- She also won a scholarship to Badminton School in Bristol.
- Pike also went to the same school as the Irish writer Iris Murdoch.
- She played the blond girl in the 2002 film Die Another Day. For this role, she beat Alicia Silverstone, Saffron Burrows, and Sophie Ellis-Bextor.
- She started the filming for the 2013 movie The World’s End, after four months of giving birth to her son Solo.
- She eats lots of salmon, broccoli and uses olive oil to look good and improve the skin.
- In 2021, she won the Golden Globe Award for “Best Actress in a Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy” for her role in the 2020 thriller film, I Care a Lot.
- Whenever she wins an award in an award function, she buries that award in the garden (with a little bit showing up) as she finds it awkward to display it inside the home.
- Both her sons are fluent in the Mandarin language.
- Her stage credits include playing Alma Winemiller in Summer and Smoke, Hedda Gabler in Hedda Gabler, Madame de Sade in Madame de Sade, and Bella Manningham in Gaslight.
- Rosamund is not on social media.