|Angie Bowie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 25, 1949|
Angie Bowie is an American model, actress, and journalist who rose to fame in the ’70s for setting an example of glam rock culture and fashion along with her then-husband David Bowie.
Mary Angela Barnett
Ayios Dhometios, Colony of Cyprus
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Angie studied at various educational centers located in Cyprus, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
She attended Connecticut College for a short while before she was expelled after an affair with a girl.
Model, Actress, Journalist
- Father – Col. George Milton Barnett (United States Army veteran)
- Mother – Helena Marie Galas
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
- Others – Floyd Milton Barnett (Paternal Grandfather), Margaret Evelyn Dooley (Paternal Grandfather), John Galas (Maternal Grandfather), Jennie Sveta (Maternal Grandmother)
Angie Bowie’s net worth was $10 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Angie has dated –
- David Bowie (1969-1980) – Angie met musician David Bowie in 1969, through their mutual friend record executive Calvin Mark Le. She was 19 at the time. The couple tied the knot with one another on March 19, 1970, at Bromley Register Office in Beckenham Lane, Kent. The couple had an open marriage as they did not love one another and instead tied the knot so that she could get a permit. Together, the couple has a son named Duncan Zowie Haywood Jones (b. May 30, 1971) who is a British film director, producer, and screenwriter. The couple decided to legally part ways on February 8, 1980, in Switzerland. During their divorce settlement, Angie received £500,000 paid in installments and a 10-year gagging clause.
- Andrew Lipka (1979–1982) – She started a relationship with punk musician Drew Blood (aka Andrew Lipka) with whom she has a daughter, Stacia Larranna Celeste Lipka (b. July 24, 1980).
- Michael Gassett (1993–Present)
Race / Ethnicity
Angie has Irish and English ancestry on her father’s side and Polish ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Thin and raised eyebrows
- Alluring eyes
Angie Bowie Favorite Things
- Song From The Album The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders from Mars By David Bowie – Rock ’n’ Roll Suicide
- Ziggy Costume – Red and black painted on leather bodysuit by Kansai Yamamoto
Source – 5 Years
Angie Bowie Facts
- Her father was born in the United States and her mother in Canada.
- She was brought up as a Roman Catholic.
- David’s song The Prettiest Star, which was released in March 1970, was about Angie.
- Angie once stated that she was blackmailed by people in the entertainment industry which in turn sent her into depression, hence forcing her to think about committing suicide.
- In 1984, Angie lost both of her parents.
- As a journalist, she specializes in gender issues.
- She published her first book titled Free Spirit in 1981.