|Demi Moore Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 1962|
Demi Moore is an American actress, film producer, model, former songwriter, and voiceover artist who is one of the renowned Hollywood actresses and has worked in films and shows like The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Ghost, The Scarlet Letter, Beavis and Butt-Head Do America, Five, If These Walls Could Talk, General Hospital, The Hunchback of Notre Dame II, Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle, Another Happy Day, Flawless, Corporate Animals, Indecent Proposal, Animals, Nothing but Trouble, The Seventh Sign, St. Elmo’s Fire, Blame It on Rio, We’re No Angels, Empire, The Butcher’s Wife, G.I. Jane, Brave New World, and Margin Call. She became the highest-paid actress in film history in 1996 when she received an unprecedented $12.5 million to star in Striptease.
Demi Gene Guynes (Pronounced as “deh-ME” not “DEM-ee”)
Roswell, New Mexico, United States
Hailey, Idaho, United States
Demi went to Fairfax High School in Los Angeles. She dropped out of high school in her junior year.
She has taken drama classes in Europe to learn more about acting.
Actress, Filmmaker, Model, Former Songwriter, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Charles Harmon, Sr (Air Force airman)
- Mother – Virginia (née King) (Died of cancer at 54)
- Siblings – Morgan Guynes (Younger Brother) (Special Effects Technician), James Craig Harmon (Paternal Younger Half-Brother), Charlotte Harmon Eggar (Paternal Younger Half-Sister), Charles Harmon Jr. (Paternal Younger Half-Brother)
- Other – Clarence Lamar Harmon (Paternal Grandfather), Minnie Ruth Compton (Paternal Grandmother), William Marshall King (Maternal Grandfather), Elizabeth Marie Metcalf (Maternal Grandmother), Dan Guynes (Stepfather) (Newspaper Advertising Salesman. Though, changed jobs multiple times) (Died due to suicide at the age of 37)
As an actress, she has been signed with Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
As a model, she had signed with Elite Modeling Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Demi Moore has dated –
- Basil Doumas (1978) – She had a fling with Basil Doumas in the year 1978.
- Freddy Moore (1979-1984) – In August 1979, she met musician Freddy Moore and started dating him. They liked each other’s company and got married in February 1980. The relationship was ON for more than 4 years, but they split in September 1984. Demi filed for divorce, which was finalized in August 1985.
- John Stamos (1982) – She was RUMORed to have had a fling with actor John Stamos in 1982.
- Timothy Hutton (1983) – In 1983, Demi was RUMORed to have had a fling with actor Timothy Hutton.
- Pedro Aguinaga (1984) – In 1984, she had a fling with Brazilian socialite, Pedro Aguinaga.
- Jon Cryer (1984) – In 1984, Demi Moore and Jon Cryer dated for some time after working together in the film No Small Affair.
- Emilio Estevez (1984-1987) – In October 1984, Demi started dating actor Emilio Estevez. They got engaged in 1985 but split in January 1987. They had an ON again OFF again relationship during the complete period.
- Paul Carafotes (1985) – In 1985, she hooked up with actor Paul Carafotes.
- Dweezil Zappa (1987) – Rock guitarist and occasional actor, Dweezil Zappa and Demi Moore were romantically linked to each other in 1987.
- Bruce Willis (1987-1998) – In August 1987, she commenced dating actor Bruce Willis (who is 7 years older than her) after meeting at the premiere of the 1987 film “Stakeout.” They got married three months later on November 21, 1987. This was Demi’s second marriage. She and Bruce have three daughters together, Rumer Willis (b. August 16, 1988), Scout (b. 1991), and Tallulah (b. 1994). They spent more than 10 years together before splitting on June 24, 1998. The couple filed for divorce on October 18, 2000.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (1997) – She had a fling with Titanic actor Leonardo DiCaprio in 1997. There is an age difference of 12 years between these two with Leonardo being the younger one.
- Brad Pitt (1998) – She was RUMORed to be dating actor Brad Pitt in 1998.
- Oliver Whitcomb (1999-2003) – Demi dated martial arts instructor, Oliver Whitcomb for 4 years from 1999 to January 2003. Oliver is 7 years younger than Demi.
- Anthony Kiedis (2002) – In 2002, she was RUMORed to be dating singer, Anthony Kiedis.
- Guy Oseary (2002) – In 2002, Moore was linked with the Israeli production manager, Guy Oseary.
- Owen Wilson (2002) – In 2002, she was also RUMORed to be dating actor, Owen Wilson.
- Tobey Maguire (2002) – 13 years her junior, actor Tobey Maguire was also RUMORed to be dating Moore in 2002.
- Ashton Kutcher (2003-2013) – In March 2003, she started dating about 16 years her junior, actor Ashton Kutcher. After more than two years of dating, the couple married on September 24, 2005. But, this relationship also saw an end when they split in November 2011. After a year, Ashton filed for divorce in December 2012, which was finalized on November 27, 2013.
- Colin Farrell (2003) – She had an encounter with Irish actor Colin Farrell in February 2003.
- Thomas Jane (2012) – In the summer of 2012, she was RUMORed to have had a fling with the actor, Thomas Jane.
- Alex Rodríguez (2012) – American baseball player, Alex Rodríguez (aka A-Rod) was RUMORed to have had a fling with Demi Moore in July 2012.
- Martin Henderson (2012) – Again in July 2012, Demi was RUMORed to have had a fling with New Zealand actor, Martin Henderson.
- Vito Schnabel (2012) – Later, in the year 2012, she was seen romancing with independent curator and art dealer, Vito Schnabel.
- Terry Richardson (2012) – She was RUMORed to be romancing with photographer Terry Richardson in December 2012.
- Harry Morton (2013) – In 2013, Demi Moore was linked with restaurateur, Harry Morton.
- Sean Friday (2013-Present) – In October 2013, she started dating musician Sean Friday. They are still seeing each other.
- Masha Mandzuka (2016) – It was RUMORed that she went out with Masha Mandzuka in 2016.
- Ed Helms (2018) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, Scottish, and Scots-Irish/Northern Irish descent.
- Sparkling green eyes
- Raspy voice
34-24-33 in or 86-61-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
- She has appeared in TV commercials for Diet Coke (1988), Seibu Department Stores (Japan), Lux hairspray (Japan), Lux soap, L’Oreal, Jog Mate protein jelly (Japan), Oriflame perfumes, etc.
- She also did some voice-over commercials for Keds sneakers, Oscar Mayer, etc.
- Moore also appeared in print ads for Versace, Ann Taylor fashion line, etc.
- Along with daughters Rumer, Scout, and Tallulah Willis, Demi appeared in a campaign for Andie Swim in 2021.
Best Known For
Playing Molly Jensen in the romantic fantasy thriller film Ghost (1990), as Diana Murphy in the drama film Indecent Proposal (1993), as LT Jordan O’Neil in the action film G.I. Jane (1997), and several others.
As a Songwriter
When she was married to musician Freddy Moore, she contributed as a songwriter from 1980 to 1981. Though it was a short-lived songwriting career, she still receives royalty checks for her songwriting contribution.
She debuted with the 1981 film Choices for her role as Corri.
First TV Show
From 1982 to 1983, she played Jackie Templeton in the medical drama series General Hospital.
She practices Kundalini Yoga, which she started in 2013. Kundalini teacher Tej Kaur teaches this form of yoga in Malibu.
She also takes help from trainer Gregory Joujon-Roche to remain physically fit. He also takes care of Demi’s spiritual and nutritional well-being.
Demi Moore Favorite Things
- Doll – Gene Marshall fashion doll
- TV Show – Jersey Shore (2009-2012)
Demi Moore Facts
- Her parents separated even before her birth. They had only married for two months before calling it quits.
- As a child, Demi was cross-eyed but, it was all corrected after two operations.
- Moore also suffered from kidney dysfunction in the past.
- At 16, Demi stepped out of her family’s home.
- Demi was born when her mom was 18.
- After dropping out of high school, Moore shifted to Europe to work as a pin-up model.
- When she was staying in Europe, German actress Nastassja Kinski was her next-door neighbor.
- She is one of the celebrity investors in the Planet Hollywood chain of restaurants.
- In 2009, she opened an NGO called “The Demi and Ashton Foundation (DNA)” to fight child sexual slavery.
- While growing up, she was the world’s most high-profile doll collector as per NY Times. She had to place all of her 2000 dolls in a separate house.
- She appeared as Linda, John’s mother who lives in The Savage Lands in a house with her son, in the science-fiction drama series, Brave New World, in 2020.
- Alongside the likes of KJ Apa, Sofia Carson, Craig Robinson, Peter Stormare, and Alexandra Daddario, she co-starred as Piper Griffin, William’s wife and Emma’s mother, in Songbird. It is a 2020 dystopian science fiction thriller film based on the COVID-19 pandemic.
- In January 2021, she walked the ramp during the Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week to showcase Fendi’s Spring-Summer 2021 collection in Paris, France.
- Demi is left-handed.