|Mila Kunis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 14, 1983|
Mila Kunis is an American actress, voiceover artist, and producer who began acting during her younger years and is known for her roles like Jamie Rellis in Friends with Benefits, Meg Griffin in Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story as well as Family Guy, Lily in Black Swan, Mona Sax in Max Payne, Rachel Jansen in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Theodora/The Wicked Witch of the West in Oz the Great and Powerful, Sharon Gill in The Angriest Man in Brooklyn, Audrey Stockman in The Spy Who Dumped Me, Jackie Burkhart in That ’70s Show, Nancy in Breaking News in Yuba County, Solara in The Book of Eli, Lori Collins in Ted, Vivian in Two and a Half Men, Jupiter Jones in Jupiter Ascending, Taylor Vaughn in Get Real, Lana in Grounded for Life, Young Hope Williams in Days of Our Lives, Young Gia Carangi in Gia, and Amy Mitchell in Bad Moms and A Bad Moms Christmas.
Milena Markovna Kunis
Goldfish, Mila Kunis (Pronounced Me-Luh Koon-is)
Chernivtsi, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union (now Chernivtsi, Ukraine)
Los Angeles, California, United States
In Los Angeles, she attended Hubert Howe Bancroft Middle School. She used an on-set tutor for most of her high school years while filming That ’70s Show. When not on the set, she attended Fairfax High School, from which she graduated in 2001. She briefly attended UCLA and Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.
Actress, Voice Artist, Producer
- Father – Mark Kunis (Did Mechanical Engineering but works as a cab driver)
- Mother – Elvira (Physics Teacher and also runs a pharmacy)
- Siblings – Michael Kunis (Older Brother)
She has been represented by these agencies –
- Curtis Talent Management
- Creative Artists Agency
- Imprint PR, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mila Kunis has dated –
- Macaulay Culkin (2002-2010) – When Mila Kunis was 18 she started a relationship with an American actor Macaulay Culkin which lasted 8 years till 2010. They split in 2010 but made their announcement nearly in January 2011.
- Ashton Kutcher (April 2012-Present) – American actor Ashton Kutcher and his former co-star, Mila Kunis started dating in April 2012 after meeting on the set of “That ’70s Show.” They also played a couple on that show and it served as an ignition for the off-screen dating as well. On February 27, 2014, the duo got engaged. In September 2014, Kunis and Kutcher welcomed their first child, daughter Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher. They also have a son named, Dimitri Portwood Kutcher, born in November 2016. They got married in a secret wedding on July 4, 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
Mila Kunis is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
Green and Brown
Her left eye is green and the other is brown.
34-25-32 in or 86-63.5-81 cm
She has also endorsed gemstone company called Gemfields, and whiskey company Jim Beam.
Mila has appeared in a Barbie doll commercial.
In 2021, she was seen in the Cheetos’ Super Bowl LV commercial with Ashton Kutcher and Shaggy.
Best Known For
Playing the role of Jackie Burkhart in a TV show That ’70s Show (1998-2006). She gave her voice to the character of Meg Griffin for a 2005 movie called “Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story”, a TV show called “Family Guy” (2000-Present), and a 2006 Video Game called Family Guy Video Game!
- As Actress – 1995 horror film Piranha for her role as “Susie Grogan”. It was a TV movie.
- As Voice Artist – 2005 film Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story is her first movie as a voice artist. She gave her voice to a character called Meg Griffin.
First TV Show
- As Actress
1994 TV show Days of Our Lives for her role as “Hope”. She appeared only in 1 episode in a flashback.
Her next TV show was Baywatch which telecasted on TV from 1994 to 1995. In this show, she appeared in 2 episodes, viz. “Aftershock” “Hot Stuff” for her role as Annie / Bonnie.
Her best TV appearance is in That ’70s Show (1998-2006) in which she did 200 episodes as “Jackie Burkhart”.
- As Voice Artist
She gave her voice in the TV show Family Guy for her role as Meg Griffin.
Brian Abercrombie is the one who kept Mila Kunis in shape for her 2011 movie “Friends with Benefits”. He increased Mila’s workout from 3 to 5 days per week. He made to work on this principle called P.A.S.E. (Power, Agility, Strength, Endurance). She also paid attention to her diet by eating low carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
Mila Kunis Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – She likes everything
- Favorite TV Programs – 8 Simple Rules (2002-2005)
- Favorite Band – Aerosmith
- Favorite Movie – Dirty Dancing (1987)
- Favorite Perfume – Kai Eau de Parfum
- Favorite Color – White
Mila Kunis Facts
- Mila Kunis was voted no. 9 in FHM’s Top 100 Sexiest Women in the World in 2012.
- Mila Kunis once said ” Teens are dealing with the same problems now in the ’90s as they did back in the ’70s. The only real difference is the clothes we wear!”
- Mila Kunis was voted no. 3 in Maxim’s Top 100 Hot Women in the World in 2012.
- Justin Timberlake, Natalie Portman, James Franco, Susan Curtis are Mila’s friends.
- Her 1 eye is green and the other one is brown.
- She co-starred as Lily/Odile in the 2010 psychological horror film, Black Swan
- She demanded her father not to watch the sex scene which she shared with Natalie Portman in the 2010 movie Black Swan. For this role, she was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for “Best Supporting Actress – Motion Picture”, Screen Actors Guild Award for “Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role”, and Critics’ Choice Movie Award for “Best Supporting Actress”.
- When she was in Russia, her family won a lottery which allowed them to shift to the United States.
- She is a self-proclaimed video game nerd.
- Mila Kunis trained with the S.W.A.T. team to learn how to handle a gun for her 2008 movie Max Payne.
- She hated her big eyes and lips after being taunted by her classmates in school.
- She has also appeared in the music videos for songs like In the Street by Cheap Trick, Stuck with U by Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber, The End Has No End by The Strokes, and LA Girls by Mams Taylor (ft. Joel Madden).
- She is not present on social media.