|Justin Bieber Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7.5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1994|
Justin Bieber also popularly known as JB is a singer and songwriter from Canada. This Yummy singer was discovered by talent manager Scooter Braun back in 2007 after watching his singing video on YouTube that was put up by his mother. He was signed immediately in 2008 by RBMG Records. Bieber was the first artist to have 7 debut songs on the Billboard Hot 100.
His debut studio album was 2010’s My World, which topped in many countries and his single Baby gave him global popularity. He has given countless hits that earned him prestigious awards like Grammy, American Music Awards, Billboard Music Awards and more.
In 2016, Bieber became the first artist to cross 10 billion video views on Vevo. In 2011, 2012, and 2013, he was featured in Forbes’ ‘Top 10 Most Powerful Celebrities in the World’ list. As of 2019, Bieber has sold over 150 million records and is one of the best selling artists worldwide.
Justin Drew Bieber
The Biebs, JB, J-Beebs, Bustin Jieber (Nickname was given by Nick Jonas), Douche Pouch, Kidraul
London, Ontario, Canada
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Justin attended French Immersion Elementary School, named Jeanne Sauvé Catholic School in Stratford, Ontario, Canada.
Singer, songwriter, musician, actor, composer, and dancer
- Father – Jeremy Jack Bieber (Former Carpenter and pro-am mixed martial artist)
- Mother – Patricia “Pattie” Mallette (Author and film producer)
- Siblings – Jaxon Bieber (Half Brother), Jazmyn Bieber (Younger Half-Sister)
- Others – Bruce Dale (Step Grandfather), Diane Henry Dale (Grandmother), Michael Mallette (Grandfather), Chris Mallette (Uncle)
Bieber is signed to Raymond Braun Media Group (RBMG), a joint venture between Usher and Scooter Braun.
Dance-pop, dubstep, pop, R&B, hip hop
Vocals, piano, guitar, trumpet, drums
Island Records, Teen Island Records, RBMG, School Boy, Def Jam Recordings
5 ft 7.5 in or 171.5 cm
66 kg or 145.5 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Justin Bieber has dated –
- Caitlin Beadles – Justin was in a relationship with the Instagram model Caitlin Beadles in 2008 and 2009. The couple, however, parted ways because of Justin’s busy schedule. They are still friends and are often seen together.
- Mandy Rain (2009) – A rumor surfaced that the two had more than a friendly encounter after he appeared in the TV movie School Gyrls (2009) that Mandy starred in. He became an international star around 2009 and 2010, which further increased the audience’s interest in his dating life. Neither Mandy nor Justin confirmed or denied the relationship.
- Selena Gomez (December 2010-December 2012, 2013, November 2017-March 2018) – Selena, who is two years older than Bieber started dating from December 5, 2010. They first met via Justin’s manager. From that time, their relationship started and continued until December 2012, when they finally called it quits. Justin reported that she was his celebrity crush before. They reconciled again in April 2013 and dated for two months before separating in June 2013. In November 2017, the singers again started dating. After romancing again for 4 months, they put their relationship on hold in March 2018. Bieber also revealed in an episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show that a few of his songs, including Sorry, Mark My Words, and What Do You Mean? are about the duo’s relationship.
- Barbara Palvin (2012) – RUMOR. The two of these first met during Victoria’s Secret fashion show in November 2012 and it was believed that they are having a dating relationship. But it was denied by both parties.
- Miley Cyrus (2012) – RUMOR
- Milyn Jenson (2013) – RUMOR
- Jordan Ozuna (2013) – Justin had a fling with the American model, Jordan Ozuna in June 2013.
- Ashley Moore (2013) – Again in August 2013, Bieber had an encounter with another American model, Ashley Moore.
- Tati Neves (2013) – Bieber had a fling with Brazilian glamour model Tati in November 2013.
- Rita Ora (2014) – RUMOR
- Adriana Lima (2014) – Justin hooked up with newly single Victoria’s Secret model Adriana Lima during Cannes Film Festival 2014. Though, it is a RUMOR as neither of them has confirmed this relationship. She is about 13 years his senior. It was revealed by US Magazine.
- Chantel Jeffries (2014) – In January 2014, Justin had a fling with the American model, Chantel Jeffries.
- Kylie Jenner (2014) – American reality TV personality, Kylie Jenner was rumored to be dating Bieber in April 2014.
- Yovanna Ventura (2014) – In May 2014, Bieber was RUMORed to be dating the American-Spanish model, Yovanna Ventura. They were spotted at multiple locations getting cozy and holding hand in hand.
- Alyssa Arce (2014) – Bieber had a fling with the American glamour model, Alyssa Arce in July 2014. They met for the first time via a mutual friend at Ibiza, Spain.
- Kendall Jenner (2014) – RUMOR
- Hailey Baldwin (2015, 2016, 2018-Present) – In January 2015, Justin and model Hailey Baldwin were rumored to be dating when they were seen together in a pool when he was seen nuzzling Hailey’s back. This was a rumor as they didn’t confirm the relationship. Again, after a year, in January 2016, the duo were seen kissing together when they were spending their time in French-speaking Caribbean island, St. Barts. They split in April 2016. In July 2018 again, they were seen together when their Mercedes-Benz car got broke down in The Hamptons, Long Island followed by the beach time. They reportedly got engaged in July 2018. Later, in the year, they got married and tied the knot in an official ceremony on September 30, 2019.
- Lira Galore (2015) – RUMOR
- Shanina Shaik (2015) – During Coachella Music Festival in April 2015, Justin sparked RUMORs of his dating with the Australian model, Shanina Shaik.
- Jayde Pierce (2015) – From September 2015 to November 2015, he was romantically linked with British model Jayde Pierce.
- Kourtney Kardashian (2015) – From October 2015 to November 2015, he was rumored to be dating American reality TV star, Kourtney Kardashian (She is 15 years his senior). They have been spotted together many times during that time.
- Cindy Kimberly (2015) – Justin was rumored to be dating model Cindy Kimberly in 2015 after he posted a picture of her on his Instagram feed.
- Nicola Peltz (2016) – From May to July 2016, American actress Nicola Peltz and Bieber were together.
- Amanda Cerny (2016) – Actress, model and vine star, Amanda Cerny was RUMORed to be dating Justin in July 2016.
- Sahara Ray (2016) – Australian model, Sahara Ray and Justin were romantically linked in August 2016.
- Sofia Richie (2016) – American socialite, model and Lionel Richie‘s daughter Sofia Richie started dating Justin in July 2016 after Justin called it quits with Sahara Ray. They spent some time together in Japan on a vacation and called off their relationship in September 2016.
- Sarah Jeffery (2016) – Justin was rumored to be dating Canadian actress Sarah Jeffery in 2016. They were spotted together at numerous events including actor Jennifer Lopez‘s housewarming party in Las Vegas.
- Michelle Cardona (2017) – In early 2017, Justin hooked up with a Puerto Rican volleyball player, Michelle Cardona.
- Gabriella Lenzi (2017) – In April 2017, Bieber had a fling with Brazilian model, Gabriella Lenzi.
- Audreyana Michelle (2017) – From June to August 2017 (for about 2 months), the American model, Audreyana Michelle and Justin Bieber were an item.
- Paola Paulin (2017) – Justin then started seeing Mexican actress, Paola Paulin. They remained together until October 2017.
- Fiona Barron (2017) – Mexican beauty, Fiona Barron who has a large following on Instagram had an encounter with Justin Bieber in September 2017.
- Baskin Champion (2018) – In March 2018, after putting his relationship with Selena Gomez on hold, he was seen spending time with the American model, Baskin Champion.
Race / Ethnicity
His ancestry includes German (from the great-grandfather), English, Irish (from the father), and French Canadian (from the mother).
- Saying “Swag” most of the times
- “Peace” hand gesture
Best Known For
His debut album My World and other singles like Baby were great hits. My World, after the release, was soon certified platinum in the USA.
Justin’s first album consisted of 2 parts. The first part named My World released on November 17, 2009, and the latter being My World 2.0 released on March 23, 2010.
First TV Show
2009 TV Show True Jackson, VP. He was a guest star.
Dolvett Quince. See his workout routine and diet plan.
Justin Bieber Favorite Things
- Food – McDonald’s Burgers, Spaghetti
- TV Programs – Smallville (2001-2011), CSI (2000)
- Drink – Orange Juice
- Movies – The Notebook (2004)
- Songs – Ego (Beyonce Knowles released in 2009), My Boo (Usher Raymond released in 2006)
- Books – Harry Potter Series (Published from 1997-2007)
- Color – Purple
- Accessories – Glasses, Skinny jeans, Supras, Anything made by George Vreeland Hill
- Number – 6
- Music Artists – Usher Raymond, Michael Jackson
Justin Bieber Facts
- Justin Bieber had a dog, named, Sammy in the past. Now, it is dead.
- Justin Bieber was discovered on YouTube by Scooter Braun. His mother used to post Bieber’s videos on YouTube and soon he became popular there.
- As of 2019, Justin Bieber had sold over 150 million records.
- The followers of Justin Bieber are called “Beliebers”.
- Some Beliebers have made this – BIEBER stands for “Believe In Yourself Because Everything’s Reachable”.
- Bieber is the first artist to have 7 songs from a debut record (My World) to chart on the Billboard Hot 100.
- In May 2012, Justin bought a 10,000 square-foot mansion on 1.3 acres of land in Calabasas, California.
- As of October 2017, Justin Bieber was the second most popular celebrity (111+ million followers) on Twitter after Katy Perry.
- The craziest gift, which Bieber has ever received is the Rubber Golf Club.
- He taught himself 4 instruments including piano, guitar, and drums.
- He likes to play hockey and basketball.
- His mother became pregnant when she was 17 years old. Bieber’s parents are not married yet.
- As of October 2017, he is the second most popular Twitter celebrity (after Katy Perry) with 102 million followers. These numbers are increasing at a steady pace.
- On January 23, 2014, he was arrested for DUI (Driving Under the Influence), resisting arrest, and drag racing in Miami Beach. According to the police, he had consumed alcohol and smoked marijuana. He was arrested while having a drag race between him (on Lamborghini) and R&B singer Khalil (on Ferrari).
- His famous hits Mark My Words, Sorry and What Do You Mean? are about his relationship with Selena Gomez.
- He cites Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Usher, Ne-Yo, Justin Timberlake as his musical influences.
- In 2017, he was prohibited to perform in China because of his bad behavior and controversial reputation.
- In September 2018, Justin had started his paperwork to become a US citizen after his marriage with Hailey Baldwin and subsequently, started living in the US on a temporary work visa (O-1 visa).
- In October 2018, Justin showed his shaved head selfie on social media for his millions of fans.
- He was diagnosed with Lyme disease in January 2020, which he announced on Instagram on January 8, 2020, referring to the false speculation of him being on drugs.
- After taking some time off to focus on his personal life, he released his 7th studio album, Changes, on February 14, 2020, and it featured other popular artists like Quavo, Post Malone, Lil Dicky, Travis Scott, Kehlani, and Summer Walker. The album’s lead single, Yummy, peaked at number #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 list.
- He has often shared his pro-life views and has said that he does not “believe in abortion” and that it is “like killing a baby”.
- In order to support the COVID-19 pandemic, he collaborated with Ariana Grande to release a couple of singles, including Stuck With U, and the proceeds went to the First Responders Children’s Foundation.
- A woman named Danielle accused him of s*xual assault in June 2020 citing that the singer took advantage of her at a Four Seasons hotel in Austin, Texas in March 2014. However, the accuser later backed out by deleting the tweet and even her Twitter account after Justin Bieber responded to the allegations and provided evidence in his favor.