|Summer Walker Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 11, 1996|
Summer Walker is an American singer and songwriter who has set out to flourish in the music industry by releasing several extended plays, mixtapes, singles, and albums such as Last Day of Summer, Girls Need Love, Over It, Clear, Stretch You Out, Playing Games, and Come Thru. Apart from that, she has also accrued an impressive fan base on social media as she enjoys more than 6 million followers on Instagram, more than 2.5 million subscribers on YouTube, more than 2 million followers on Twitter, and more than 1.5 million followers on Facebook.
Summer Marjani Walker
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Summer Walker studied at North Springs Charter School of Arts and Sciences which is a public secondary school located in Sandy Springs, Georgia.
Summer Walker is represented by WME Agency.
R&B, Alternative R&B
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
LoveRenaissance (LVRN), Interscope Records
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Summer Walker has dated –
- London on da Track – She is in a relationship with record producer, songwriter, and former rapper, London on da Track. In November 2020, she revealed that she was pregnant with her 1st child. In March 2021, Summer gave birth to a baby girl. The couple later broke up.
- LVRD Pharaoh (2021-Present) – In 2021, Summer started dating rapper LVRD Pharaoh. In June 2022, during an Instagram Live stream, Summer confirmed that she and LVRD Pharaoh were expecting their first child together. In December 2022, she gave birth to twin boys.
Race / Ethnicity
- Hourglass physique
- Pouty lips
- Dimpled smile
- Piercing above her lips
- Several tattoos on her body
She has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Shane Justin, Womens Fashion Boutique, Spotify, Shop Sonya Bees, ONE-WITHOUT-END, Perfect Manaz, etc.
Summer Walker Facts
- Her parents are divorced.
- Before sharing her musical gifts with the world, Summer Walker used to do several odd jobs which included stripping in Atlanta and managing a cleaning business.
- As her interest in music started to gain pace, she self-taught herself the art of playing the guitar with the help of a number of tutorials on YouTube.
- On October 19, 2018, Summer Walker released her first commercial mixtape titled Last Day of Summer through LoveRenaissance and Interscope Records and it included tracks such as I’m There, Girls Need Love, Talk Yo Shit, Just Like Me, Shame, and I’m There. The mixtape was well-received by the audience as well as by the critics and Chuck Ramos for Ones To Watch concluded that the mixtape “is a collection of songs that showcase the talented vocalist’s ability as a songwriter. Her debut is a transparent display of her thoughts and feelings on confidence, doubt, love, and womanhood. Tapping into an array of styles for production, Walker shatters any preconceived ideas about her sound being one dimensional.”
- Last Day of Summer was ranked at number #25 in the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) weekly chart and at number #44 in the US Billboard 200 weekly chart.
- Summer Walker’s music has been influenced by the likes of Amy Winehouse, Jimi Hendrix, and Erykah Badu.
- She released her debut studio album, Over It, on October 4, 2019, via LoveRenaissance and Interscope Records and it featured several other artists including Drake, Bryson Tiller, Usher, 6lack, PartyNextDoor, A Boogie wit da Hoodie, and Jhené Aiko.
- In 2020, she teamed up with 21 Savage for a new song titled Secret.
- In July 2020, Summer released a new EP titled Life on Earth, which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard’s Top R&B Albums chart and at No. 8 on the Billboard 200 chart.
- In October 2020, she won the Billboard Music Award for “Best Female R&B Artist”.
- In November 2020, Summer released a new album titled Over It (Complete Edition).
- In November 2021, Summer got LVRD Pharaoh’s real name, “Larry”, tattooed next to her left eye. LVRD Pharaoh also got her name tattooed above his right eyebrow.
- In November 2021, she released a new album titled Still Over It. The album sold more than 166,000 units within the first week of release and broke the record for the biggest R&B debut on the US albums chart.
- In March 2022, Summer was honored with the “Chart Breaker Award” at the 2022 Billboard Women in Music event.
- In September 2022, she was featured in Ciara‘s new single, Better Thangs.
Featured Image by Summer Walker / Instagram