Bryson Djuan Tiller
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Bryson Tiller went to the Iroquois High School in his hometown.
Singer, songwriter, rapper
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – His mother passed away when he was 4 years old.
- Siblings – He has 4 brothers.
- Others – He was raised by his grandmother along with his younger brother Eric.
Bryson Tiller is represented by
- Creative Artists Agency
- Just A Regular Day Management
Hip hop and R&B
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bryson Tiller has dated –
- Markea Bivens – Bryson had a daughter, Harley with a woman named Markea Bivens. It seems they had separated by the time, he found fame. In June 2016, he tweeted a picture of Bivens with his daughter with a heart emoji as the caption, which led to speculation that he had got back together with her. Some tabloids were even reporting that they had got engaged. However, it proved to be a mindless rumor.
- Cheyanne Sparks (2015-Present) – Tiller met Cheyanne Sparks through mutual friends in 2011. They were introduced to work on a music project together. They started dating in 2015 with Sparks moving in to live with him in Louisville soon after. It was reported that Sparks was pretty close to Tiller’s former girlfriend Bivens. In March 2017, it was announced that Sparks was expecting twin girls.
Race / Ethnicity
- Loves to wear baseball caps
His body measurements may be –
- Chest – 42 in or 107 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15.5 in or 39.5 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
In 2017, the automobile brand Subaru created a TV commercial for the Impreza car, which was titled as Congratulations Bryson Tiller. The advert was created to congratulate Tiller for winning Best New R&B Artist award at iHeartRadio Awards.
His religious beliefs aren’t known.
Best Known For
- The immense popularity of his debut single, Don’t, which has been remixed by several popular artists.
- The success of his studio album, True to Self, which has managed to reach the top position in Billboard 200 charts.
In October 2015, Bryson released his debut studio album, Trapsoul.
Bryson hasn’t appeared in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In May 2016, he made his first TV show appearance as a musical guest on the talk show, Late Night with Seth Meyers.
Bryson Tiller’s diet plan and workout routine aren’t available.
Bryson Tiller Favorite Things
Source – Capital Xtra, LA Live
Bryson Tiller Facts
- He had a budget of $600 (including funds allotted for the purchase of studio equipment) to create his famous single, Don’t, which managed to reach the 13th position in Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- Before he found success in his music career, he had pretty dire financial conditions as he was forced to sleep in his car. In his struggling period, he also worked at UPS and Papa John’s Pizza.
- The Canadian rapper Drake was very impressed by his single Don’t and he even offered him an opportunity to sign up with his music label, OVO Sound. However, Tiller decided to go with RCA Records.
- In September 2015, Rolling Stones magazine included him in the list featuring “10 New Artists You Need to Know”.
- To fulfill his dreams of becoming a rapper, he shifted his base to Miami.
- Initially, he was more eager to become a songwriter over becoming a rapper. However, the success of “Don’t” led to everything happening differently than he had imagined.
- He has even written a song about the date on which the hit single “Don’t” was released. In Ten Nine Fourteen, he also discussed the impact of the hit single on his life.
- He started making music at the age of 15. By the age of 17, he had released his debut mixtape, Killer Instinct Vol.1.
- While growing up, he wasn’t a good student. He used to be in detention a lot for skipping classes. He also used to get in trouble with homework.
- In January 2017, the Forbes magazine included Bryson in the 30 under 30 feature, which included entrepreneurs, celebrities, and entertainers that have found tremendous success under the age of 30.
- Tiller loves to indulge in track racing in his free time. He is also a passionate Yu-Gi-Oh! trading cards collector.
- In recognition of his achievements, Louisville’s Mayor Greg Fischer gave him the keys to the city in May 2016.
- Visit his official website @ brysontiller.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube VEVO, YouTube, Soundcloud, and Google+.