|Seth Meyers Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 28, 1973|
Seth Meyers is an American comedian, writer, producer, actor, and TV host who is best known for his work as a cast member and writer for the iconic late-night sketch comedy and variety TV show Saturday Night Live (SNL) (2001–2014) on the National Broadcasting Network (NBC). He had also hosted Weekend Update, SNL‘s news parody segment. In February 2014, he began hosting the talk show Late Night with Seth Meyers, again on NBC. Besides that, he has hosted several awards shows including the Webby Awards (2008, 2009), the ESPY Awards (2010, 2011), the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards (2014), and the 75th Golden Globe Awards (2018).
Seth Adam Meyers
Evanston, Cook County, Illinois, United States
New York, United States
Seth had attended the Edgewood Elementary School in Okemos, Michigan, and then graduated from the Manchester High School West in Manchester, New Hampshire. He had then returned to his hometown of Evanston, Illinois, and graduated in 1996 from The Northwestern University School of Communication.
Comedian, Writer, Producer, Actor, TV Host
- Father – Laurence Meyers, Jr. (Finance Executive)
- Mother – Hillary Claire Meyers (née Olson) (French Teacher)
- Siblings – Josh Meyers (Younger Brother) (Actor, Comedian)
- Others – Ariel Ashe (Sister-in-Law), Tom Ashe (Father-in-Law), Joan Ashe (Mother-in-Law), Lawrence Lashe Meyers (Paternal Grandfather), Barbara Marcheck (Paternal Grandmother), Lawrence Edward Olson (Maternal Grandfather), Adelaide Jeanette Whetham (Maternal Grandmother)
Political Satire, Improvisational Comedy, Sketch Comedy, Blue comedy, Insult Comedy, Surreal Humor
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Seth has dated –
- Rashida Jones (2004-2005)
- Alexi Ashe (2005-Present) – Seth began dating American attorney Alexi Ashe in November 2005. The couple got engaged in July 2013 and were married on September 1, 2013. They have 2 sons together named Ashe Olsen Meyers (b. March 27, 2016) and Axel Strahl Meyers (b. April 8, 2018). In September 2021, the couple welcomed their 3rd child together, a baby girl named Adelaide.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Swedish, Ashkenazi-Jewish, Croatian, Czech/Bohemian, Austrian, English, and German descent.
- Slender frame
- Clean-shaven look
- Cheerful smile
- Short-cropped, spiked hair
- Has a mole on his neck
Seth Meyers Favorite Things
- Baseball Teams – Boston Red Sox, Pittsburgh Pirates
- Basketball Team – Boston Celtics
- American Football Team – Pittsburgh Steelers
- Ice Hockey Team – Pittsburgh Penguins
- National Soccer Team – Netherlands
- Club Soccer Team – West Ham United F.C.
Source – Wikipedia
Seth Meyers Facts
- Born in Evanston, Illinois, Seth had lived in Okemos, Michigan, where he had lived from the age of 4 until 10. He had then spent his teenage years in Bedford, New Hampshire, before returning to Evanston post his high school graduation.
- At university, he was a roommate of future actor and TV writer Peter Grosz. During his time there, Seth used to run a hot dog stand and learn improv comedy in his spare time.
- In 2004, he had won a USD 100K prize at Bravo’s Celebrity Poker Showdown and had donated the money to the Boston-based organization The Jimmy Fund which supports cancer research.
- In 2012, he had participated in a documentary TV series called Finding Your Roots where he had learned that his family’s original surname, Trakianski, was changed by his great-grandfather to Meyers. He had done this to honor his own father whose first name was Mejer/Myer/Maier.
- In January 2022, it was revealed that Seth had been tested positive for COVID-19.
Featured Image by Seth Meyers / Instagram