|Brian Wayne Foster Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 23, 1982|
Brian Wayne Foster is an American television personality, singer, poet, host, and writer who wrote a collection of short stories and poems in the 2012 series titled Blackened White. He is also known for being the host of Talks Machina and other Critical Role shows.
Brian Wayne Foster
Long Beach, California, United States America
Writer, Singer, Poet, Television Personality
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brian has dated –
- Ashley Johnson (2012-2023) – Actress, producer, and singer Ashley Johnson and Brian W. Foster started dating in the year 2012 and announced their engagement in December 2018. The couple separated in May 2023. Later that month, Ashley filed a restraining order against Brian and accused him of domestic violence. She also revealed that she had been trying to break up with him for two and a half years.
Race / Ethnicity
Sports a brushed-up hairstyle and a thick beard
Brian Wayne Foster Facts
- He was born and raised in California.
- Brian published his first book titled Blackened White in 2012. The book went on to become an Amazon best seller.
- He hosted the Critical Role after-show Talks Machina from 2016 to 2021. On the side, he is also the creator of Between the Sheets.
- He began working as a writer and producer for rapper Logic‘s production company Bobby Boy Productions in the past.
- In October 2023, seven women filed a civil suit in a Los Angeles County court against Brian for alleging groping and depraved s*xual abuse. One of those women was his fiance Ashley Johnson.
Featured Image By Geek & Sundry / Instagram