|Ashley Johnson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 9, 1983|
Ashley Johnson is an American actor, voice actor, singer, and producer who is known for playing Patterson in the crime drama series Blindspot, Gracie Wallace in the ABC sitcom Maybe This Time, Maureen Kelly in The WB sitcom Kelly Kelly, Margaret in the romantic comedy film Much Ado About Nothing, Chrissy Seaver in the ABC sitcom Growing Pains, Amber in the comedy-drama film Fast Food Nation, Mary Margaret Doolan in the sitcom Phenom, Gretchen Grundler (voice) in the animated series Recess, Mary Beth Caldwell in the period drama film The Help, and Amber Ahmed in the crime drama series The Killing. She has also been cast in multiple other shows and movies including Drunk History, ER, Teen Titans Go!, Lionheart, Family Guy, Roseanne, The Guardian, What About Joan, Married to the Kellys, Touched by an Angel, Roswell, Lloyd in Space, What Women Want, Providence, King of the Hill, The Mentalist, Lie to Me, Private Practice, Drop Dead Diva, The Avengers, and King of the Corner.
Ashley Suzanne Johnson
Camarillo, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
At 15, Ashley completed her high schooling.
Johnson took classes in violin and piano at the International School of Music.
Actor, Voice Actor, Producer, Singer
- Father – Clifford Johnson (Exploration Ship Captain)
- Mother – Nancy Spruiell Johnson (Film Producer)
- Siblings – Haylie Johnson (Older Sister) (Actor), Chris Johnson (Older Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Reuben Johnson (Paternal Grandfather), Evelyn Taft (Paternal Grandmother) (Pianist), Jack Dwayne Spruiell (Maternal Grandfather), Violet Reba Dillard (Maternal Grandmother), Renn Lang (Niece), Lilou Jaymes Lang (Niece), Saylor Lang (Niece), Raimy Lang (Nephew)
She has been managed by –
- Anonymous Content, Talent Management Company, Culver City, California, United States
- Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States
Guitar, cello, violin, piano
Her net worth had been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ashley Johnson has dated –
- Brian W. Foster (2012-Present) – She started going out with poet, singer, and writer Brian W. Foster in the year 2012 and they announced their engagement in December 2018. He hosted the Critical Role after-show Talks Machina from 2016 to 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Ashley Johnson is of Swedish and Norwegian descent on her father’s side and has English, Irish, Scottish, and German roots on her mother’s side.
Honey Blonde (Natural)
- Mesmerizing smile
- Sense of humor
36-23-35 in or 91.5-58.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 8 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 7 (UK) or 40 (EU)
As a child, she did a TV commercial for Duncan Hines Brownies.
In 2016, Ashley appeared in a 2017 Ford Escape TV commercial titled NBC: Plus One.
Best Known For
She is best known for her character Annie Warbucks in the TV movie Annie: A Royal Adventure (1995), and for lending her voice as Gretchen Grundler in Disney’s Recess.
She is also known for playing FBI Forensic Specialist Patterson in the NBC series Blindspot.
She made her acting debut in films with the 1990 action movie Lionheart as Nicole Gaultier.
First TV Show
At the age of six, Ashley did her first TV show playing the role of Chrissy Seaver in the ABC sitcom Growing Pains from 1990 to 1992.
Ashley Johnson Favorite Things
- Activities – Snowboarding, surfing, gun shooting
- Pastime – Playing Music
Source – IMDb
Ashley Johnson Facts
- At the age of 9 days, Ashley and her family moved to Michigan as her father got a job there. They settled in Franklin village in Detroit.
- Ashley took classical training in piano and can also play instruments like guitar, cello, and the ukulele.
- Ashley has been a former Miss Jr. Michigan.
- She enjoys music and has been a member of many bands including one with her sister Haylie.
- The young actor had already worked in over 8 different television series before the age of 21.
- In her free time, Johnson co-runs Infinity Pictures, a photography company that was formed with the help of one of her friends Mila Shah who is also a production assistant.
- Ashley has a brief appearance in the Emergency music video by The Perfect Victim (2008). She is seen in the video with Odette Annable.
- She lent her voice to the character of Sean in the 1998 cartoon movie The First Snow of Winter.
- She has been a part of the video games like Teen Titans (2005) in which she played Terra.