|Odette Annable Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 10, 1985|
Odette Annable started her acting career at the age of 5 with the Arnold Schwarzenegger starrer comedy movie, Kindergarten Cop. However, she didn’t get any significant amount of acting work for about one and a half decades. She marked her big entry in the show business with her work in the movie, Cloverfield. Within the next couple of years, she started making her mark as an actress with regular roles in various TV shows such as Breaking In and House. Since then, she has worked in popular shows such as Anger Management, Two and a Half Men, and Supergirl.
Odette Juliette Yustman
Los Angeles, California, United States
Odette Annable completed her school education from Woodcrest Christian High School in Riverside, California.
- Father – Victor Oscar Yustman
- Mother – Lydia Yustman
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Miguel /Jose M. Yustman (Paternal Grandfather), Odette Anna Blanca Sartori (Paternal Grandmother)
Odette Annable is represented by –
- United Talent Agency
- Viewpoint, Inc. (Publicist)
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Odette Annable has dated –
- Kevin Navayne – Odette Annable is rumored to have dated model and actor, Kevin Navayne, in the past.
- Billy Riley (1999-2001) – In 1999, Odette started going out with Billy Riley. Not much is known about their relationship apart from the fact that they dated for about 2 years before breaking up in 2001.
- Jason McOrmic (2002-2004) – In 2002, Annable started going out with someone named Jason McOrmic. Their relationship lasted for about 2 years.
- Trevor Wright (2005-2008) – According to the reports, Odette started dating actor Trevor Wright in 2005. After having dated for about 2 years, they got engaged in 2007. However, they didn’t make it up to the aisle as they called off their engagement in 2008 and decided to end their relationship.
- Dave Annable (2009-Present) – Odette Annable started going out with TV actor, Dave Annable, by the start of 2009. They had grown closer to each other while working on the TV show, Brothers & Sisters. After having been engaged for only a month, they got married in October 2010 in a lavish outdoor wedding ceremony. In September 2015, she gave birth to their daughter, Charlie Mae.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Cuban ancestry on her mother’s side while she is of French, Colombian, and Italian descent on her father’s side.
She has often dyed her hair with ‘blonde’ highlights.
- Prominent Nose
- High Cheekbones
Odette Annable has endorsed –
- Shop Dôen
- Christine Symonds Hair
- Beauty Coach
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Dr. Jessica Adams in the medical drama TV series, House
- Having played the role of Samantha Arias /Reign in the superhero action TV series, Supergirl
- Having played the role of Aubrey Diaz in the drama TV series, October Road
In 1990, she made her theatrical film debut in the comedy-drama movie, Kindergarten Cop. She was just 5 years old at the time of her debut.
First TV Show
In 2004, Odette Annable made her first TV show appearance on (Disdainfully) the Helbergs episode of the Fox sitcom, Quintuplets.
Odette Annable doesn’t like working out in the gym. Instead, she looks for alternate options to keep herself in the perfect shape. She is a huge fan of hiking and whenever she finds some time, she likes to go out amidst the nature for her fun workouts. For her indoor workout, she relies on yoga. She has given boxing workouts a try as well.
When it comes to diet, Odette likes to go for healthy and organic options. She tries to add greens to everything she eats throughout the day. She also tries to drink about 8 glasses of water per day.
Odette Annable Favorite Things
- Unhealthy Food – In-N-Out Burger
- Skincare Products – Dr. Harold Lancer Exfoliating Blemish Cleanser, Clarisonic Brush, ExfoliKate
- Makeup Products – Laura Mercier Foundation Brush, Stila’s Natural Finish Oil-Free Makeup, MAC Concealer Brush, Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage, Jo Blasco’s Concealer, Make Up For Ever HD Powder, Cargo Pressed Powder, Clinique’s Blushing Blush Powder Blush, Trish McEvoy’s Lash Curling Mascara, Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
- Spa – Ciel Spa at SLS Hotel in Hollywood, Kate Somerville Spa
- Spa Treatment – Swedish fluffy massage, Dr. Lancers estheticians
- Actress – Angelina Jolie
Source – Shape, My Skin Affair, IMDb
Odette Annable Facts
- While in high school, she was the homecoming queen.
- Apart from English, Odette is also fluent in Spanish which she learned in her home.
- In 2008, she was placed on the 88th position by FHM in their Sexiest Women in the World List.
- She got her major breakthrough with her role in the horror thriller movie, Cloverfield, which was produced by J. J. Abrams and got released in 2008.
- In 2008, she was hired to lend her voice to one of the characters in video game Fallout 3.
- Follow Odette Annable on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Kaje / Flickr / CC BY 2.0