|Dave Annable Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 15, 1979|
Dave Annable is an American actor who is known for playing Justin Walker in the family drama series Brothers & Sisters, Henry Martin in the supernatural drama series 666 Park Avenue, Dr. Adam McAndrew in the teen medical comedy-drama series Red Band Society, Pierson “Pierce” Harris in the medical comedy-drama series Heartbeat, and Dr. Ian Harris in the thriller miniseries What/If. Dave has also appeared in movies like You May Not Kiss the Bride, What’s Your Number?, Little Black Book, and Armed Response.
David Rodman Annable
Suffern, New York, United States
Dave Annable studied at Valley Central High School, from where he graduated in 1997. He then got enrolled at the State University of New York at Plattsburgh (SUNY Plattsburgh) and became involved with the student-run TV station, called Plattsburgh State Television (PSTV), and hosted many shows including Late Night with Dave Annable, Cardinal Sports, and The Roommate Game. In 2003, he dropped out of college in order to pursue his passion for acting.
Afterward, he studied acting at the Neighborhood Playhouse in New York. On May 16, 2009, he earned his diploma from SUNY Plattsburgh as well as was awarded the “Off To A Good Start” award. He also gave a commencement address to his fellow Class of 2009 graduates.
- Father – Rodman John Annable
- Mother – Tammi Annable
- Siblings – Rebecca (Sister), Stacy Topper Ellington (Half-Sister)
- Others – Herbert Rodman Annable (Paternal Grandfather), Ethel Martha Drutjons (Paternal Grandmother), Louis Baron (Maternal Grandfather), Ida Lopez (Maternal Grandmother)
Dave Annable has been signed with –
- Viewpoint, Inc., Public Relations Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $1.5 Million.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dave has dated –
- Emily VanCamp (2007-2008) – He dated his Brothers & Sisters co-star Emily VanCamp between 2007 and January 2008.
- Odette Yustman (2009-2019, 2020-Present) – He started going out with actor and model Odette Juliette Annable (née Yustman) in 2009 and they got married on October 10, 2010. She has appeared as his love interest on the final season of Brothers & Sisters. In September 2015, the couple was blessed with a daughter named Charlie Mae. Dave and Odette announced their separation in October 2019 but reconciled in August 2020. In May 2022, it was announced that they were expecting their 2nd child together.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
Dave Annable is of German, English, French, and Irish descent on his father’s side and has Ashkenazi Jewish and Puerto Rican roots on his mother’s side.
Salt and Pepper
Usually sports a beard
Dave Annable has appeared in commercials for various brands such as Reebok, Volvo, Wendy’s, Pepsi Vanilla, Mountain Dew, Time Warner Cable-Road Runner, New Jersey Devils, Pepsi Sierra Mist, Starburst, and Abercrombie and Fitch.
Born to a Christian father and a mother of Jewish descent, he was “raised both”.
Dave Annable Favorite Things
- Acting Mentor/Best Friend – Sally Field
Source – IMDb
Dave Annable Facts
- He spent his childhood years growing up in Walden in New York and used to play baseball, rugby, and hockey.
- In 2004, he made his first theatrical film appearance as Bean in the satirical comedy-drama film Little Black Book.
- Alongside Katharine McPhee, Rob Schneider, Mena Suvari, and Kathy Bates, Dave Annable co-starred as a pet photographer named Bryan Lighthouse in the 2011 romantic action film You May Not Kiss the Bride.
- He has credited Michael J. Fox as his idol.
- Dave Annable had promised his mother that he would complete college.
- He is a fan of the New York Giants, New Jersey Devils, and New York Mets.
Featured Image by Red Carpet Report on Mingle Media TV / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0