|Rob Schneider Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 31, 1963|
|Spouse||Patricia Azarcoya Arce|
Rob Schneider is an American actor, comedian, director, producer, screenwriter, and voiceover artist who is known for being a long-serving member of the NBC sketch comedy series, Saturday Night Live. Apart from that, he has also been cast in a number of shows and movies such as You May Not Kiss the Bride, The Ridiculous 6, Men Behaving Badly, Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo, and Real Rob.
Robert Michael Schneider
San Francisco, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rob Schneider attended Terra Nova High School located in Pacifica in San Mateo County, California and graduated in 1982. Later, he got enrolled at San Francisco State University.
Actor, Comedian, Director, Producer, Screenwriter, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Marvin Schneider (Real Estate Broker)
- Mother – Pilar (née Monroe) (Former kindergarten teacher and ex-school board president)
- Siblings – John Schneider (Older Brother) (Producer), April Schneider (Older Sister)
Rob Schneider is represented by Brillstein Entertainment Partners, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rob Schneider has dated –
- Alycen Rowse – Rumor
- London King (1988-1990) – The duo parents a daughter named Elle King (b. July 3, 1989) who has established herself as a singer, songwriter, television personality, and actress.
- Julia Sweeney (1991-1994)
- Jill Barron (1995)
- Helena Schneider (2002-2005)
- Nicola Tappenden (2004)
- Patricia Azarcoya Arce (2011) – Rob Schneider got married to television producer Patricia Azarcoya Arce on April 23, 2011, in Beverly Hills, California. They have 2 daughters named Miranda Scarlett Schneider (b. 2012) and Madeline Robbie Schneider (b. September 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Asian)
Rob Schneider is of Ashkenazi Jewish, British Isles (English and Scottish), and Filipino descent.
Salt and Pepper
- Has often been cast in Adam Sandler films
- Known for saying “You can do it”
Rob Schneider Facts
- He is the youngest sibling.
- Rob Schneider has often made his mixed ethnicity the theme of his comic acts.
- His inspirations include Monty Python, Richard Pryor, Gene Wilder, and Peter Sellers.
- He is close friends with actor, comedian, screenwriter, film producer, and musician, Adam Sandler.
- Rob Schneider enjoys collecting things.
- His mother has also appeared in movies like Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo, The Hot Chick, and The Animal.
- He is a fan of the San Francisco Giants as well as the San Fransisco 49ers.
- As a producer, Rob Schneider has worked on projects like Hitting the Breaks, The Chosen One, and The Animal.
- He has accrued an impressive fan base on social media with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, more than a million followers on Twitter, and more than 500k followers on Facebook.
Featured Image by Super Festivals / Flickr / CC BY 2.0