|Jack Duff Quick Info
|5 ft 10 in
|Date of Birth
|July 6, 1999
Jack Duff is an Irish singer known for being a member of the boyband, RoadTrip. He started his musical journey by uploading a cover of Bruno Mars’s track Grenade on YouTube in 2011. The video caught the attention of many people. Jack was also one of the semi-finalists of Britain’s Got Talent in 2013.
Jack Richard Daniel Duff
England, United Kingdom
- Siblings – Emily
Jack Duff’s band RoadTrip is managed by Blair Dreelan (ex-lead singer of East 17) of Alpha Dog Management.
Vocals, Guitar, and Ukulele
Trans International Records
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Jack Duff is of Irish descent.
Best Known For
Being a part of the 5-member boyband, RoadTrip
As a Singer
- Jack along with his RoadTrip band members has performed many covers of the famous original songs by singers like Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, Drake and many more.
- He has also been a part of band’s original tracks like I Wasn’t Worried and After The Show.
- As a member of RoadTrip, Jack Duff released his first extended play called Miss Taken (Demos) on April 13, 2017.
First TV Show
Jack’s first TV show appearance was on Britain’s Got Talent in 2013.
Jack Duff Facts
- In 2013, he participated in the series 7 of Britain’s Got Talent and was one of the semi-finalists. Jack and another participant Cormac Connell performed their acts as a team and were in the top 3 of the series.
- Jack and Corman started performing as a duo after Britain’s Got Talent and posted their videos online. But, the duo parted ways a few years later.
- Jack made an appearance in the 2015 action short film called Demon Within.
- Jack joined the band RoadTrip in 2016. He was made the part of the band on trial basis but soon became a permanent member.
- He is the youngest member of the boyband RoadTrip.
- Jack does not have individual social media accounts. Follow him on RoadTrip’s Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Jack Duff / Twitter