|Paloma Faith Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||July 21, 1981|
Paloma Faith is an English singer, songwriter, actor, writer, and voice actor. She has released albums like Do You Want the Truth or Something Beautiful?, A Perfect Contradiction, The Architect, Fall to Grace, and Infinite Things. In addition to that, she has been cast in various shows and movies such as The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, Pennyworth, Youth, Dread, 101 Dalmatian Street, A Nice Touch, St Trinian’s, Coming Up, Tittybangbang, HolbyBlue, and Peter & Wendy. Paloma has also served as a judge on The Voice UK and on The Voice Kids.
Paloma Faith Blomfield
Paloma Faith, Boozle
Hackney, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Paloma Faith attended high school at City and Islington College.
She then studied at the Northern School of Contemporary Dance.
After this, Paloma completed an MA in theatre from Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design.
Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Writer, Voice Actor
- Father – Spanish Father
- Mother – English Mother
- Siblings – She has a half-sister.
- Others – Lolita Sánchez Robles (Paternal Grandmother), Edward Oakes-Ash (Maternal Grandfather), Faith Veronica Riches (Maternal Grandmother)
Paloma Faith has been signed to –
- Innis Ferguson of Lateral (Music Artists Management Company)
- United Agents Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
Pop, Soul, Jazz, R&B, Disco
Epic Records, RCA Records
Her net worth had been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 3 in or 161 cm
127 lbs or 58 kg
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paloma has dated –
- Rian Haynes (2005-2009) – Paloma Faith was married to Kiwi chef Rian Haynes in 2005. But the relationship was very short, as they separated after 8 months and eventually got divorced after four years. She later said, “It was just a young, frivolous thing. We were in our early twenties and we did something quickly and realized it was a mistake. But we’re still close. I am still friends with him. All my other relationships were the ones that screwed me up, not that one!”
- James Nesbitt – Paloma allegedly had a fling with actor James Nesbitt (of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory fame) in the past.
- Leyman Lahcine – She has been in a relationship with Leyman Lahcine and it was announced in August 2016 that they were expecting their first child together. On December 5, 2016, she gave birth to their first child and the couple married in 2017. On September 24, 2020, it was revealed that she was expecting her second child, which she conceived with her 6th round of IVF. On February 21, 2021, they welcomed their 2nd daughter. In August 2023, it was reported that the couple had separated after Paloma shared a picture on her Instagram with the hashtag ‘#singlemum’.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Hispanic and White)
Paloma Faith is of Spanish and English descent.
- Retro style hair
- Eccentric style of clothing
- Cockney accent
34-27-32 in or 86-68-82 cm
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
She has worked in a soundtrack for Kellogg’s Special K Cereal.
The singer feels that kindness is the best religion.
Best Known For
Paloma is best known for her album Fall to Grace (2012). It reached the number 2 spot in the UK and was certified double platinum.
Paloma Faith first appeared in the movie St Trinian’s in 2007, in which she played the role of Andrea.
First TV Show
Paloma Faith was seen as a thief in the police drama HolbyBlue aired by BBC in 2007.
Her first album Do You Want the Truth or Something Beautiful? was released on September 28, 2009.
Paloma Faith is very fond of her fitness trainer Hayley. She admits that Hayley makes sure to keep her on her toes.
Paloma starts her training with an average jog with her female trainer. They also get involved in circuit-style toning of the body. Bars and other equipment help her to do jumps and squats. The trainer also makes Paloma perform boxing and stomach-toning exercises on a regular basis.
Paloma Faith Favorite Things
- Food – Chicken with jerk seasoning, wine, garlic, and parsley served with chips and chickpeas
- Dessert – Ice-Cream from Gelato Mio in Holland Park
- Color – Red
- Film – 2046, Blue Velvet, Drive, Edward Scissorhands, Casablanca, Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down!
- Designer – Ashish, Louis Vuitton
- Shoes – Evening Lady or Nitelife Stiletto
Paloma Faith Facts
- She has a cockney accent, stylish outfits, a stand-out hairdo, and make-up.
- Her debut single Stone Cold Sober was released in 2009 and rated number 17 in the UK Singles Chart.
- She is a strong believer in power-dressing and Marilyn Monroe is her style icon.
- Paloma Faith’s singing style has often been compared to Amy Winehouse and Duffy.
- Paloma supports the We Are Women campaign for Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust.
- She draws influence from the likes of Peggy Lee, Billie Holiday, and Tina Turner, for her work.
- She has won the prestigious Brit Award for British Female Solo Artist in 2015.