|Lauren Hashian Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 8, 1984|
Lauren Hashian is an American singer and musician who is best known as the wife of Dwayne Johnson, one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time.
Lauren Kristina Hashian
Lynnfield, Massachusetts, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – John Thomas “Sib” Hashian (Musician) (Best known as a drummer for the rock band Boston)
- Mother – Suzanne (née Jipp) (Dallas Playboy Club Bunny)
- Siblings – Adam Hashian (Brother), Aja Hashian (Sister) (Musician)
- Others – James Thaddeus “Jack” Hashhaskian/Hashian (Paternal Grandfather), Giovanna “Jenny”/Jennie Trovato (Paternal Grandmother), John Emil Jipp (Maternal Grandfather), Doris Harn (Maternal Grandmother), Rocky Johnson (Father-In-Law) (Professional Wrestler) (Passed away in 2020), Ata Johnson (née Maivia) (Mother-In-Law), Curtis Bowles (Brother-In-Law), Wanda Bowles (Sister-In-Law)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren Hashian has dated –
- Dwayne Johnson (2007-Present) – In 2007, she started going out with Dwayne Johnson (also known as The Rock), an actor, producer, and retired professional wrestler. Lauren and Dwayne first met during the filming of The Game Plan in 2006 and then spent holidays together in Hawaii. Later, the duo got married in Hawaii on August 18, 2019. They have been blessed with 2 daughters – Jasmine Lia Johnson (b. December 17, 2015) and Tiana Gia Johnson (b. April 17, 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
Lauren Hashian is of Armenian, German, Italian, and Danish descent.
Lauren Hashian Facts
- She appeared as a finalist in the UPN reality music competition series, R U the Girl?, in 2005.
- Lauren enjoys spending time with her family.
- Her father died on March 22, 2017, at the age of 67.
Featured Image by Lauren Hashian / Instagram