Tanner Elle Schneider
Los Angeles, California, U.S
Bushwick, Brooklyn, New York, United States
Elle King graduated from Elisabeth Irwin High School.
She studied painting and film from University of the Arts in Philadelphia.
Singer, songwriter, actress
- Father – Rob Schneider (Actor, comedian, screenwriter, director)
- Mother – London King (Former Model)
- Siblings – Noah King (Brother), Miranda Scarlett Schneider (Sister)
- Others – Justin Tesa (Stepfather), Patricia Azarcoya Schneider (Stepmother)
Paradigm Talent Agency
Her general manager is Alan Bezozi.
Alternative rock, indie pop
Vocals, guitar, banjo
RCA Records, Fat Possum
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
81 kg or 179 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elle started dating Fergie in January 2016. Redhaired Rangers fan Andrew Ferguson who is also known as Fergie is a SCOTS shop worker. The couple dated for two weeks and then Fergie proposed Elle in February 2016 on a sailing trip around San Francisco Bay. They are engaged now.
Race / Ethnicity
But, she likes to dye her hair blonde.
- High cheekbones
- Upper eyelashes
- Wears nose ring
- Several tattoos over the body (Both arms, and left breast).
38-34-40 in or 96.5-86-102 cm
16 (US) or 48 (EU)
Her shoe size is not set yet.
Elle King has not endorsed any of the brands.
She has not revealed about her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
Releasing various songs such as “Ex’s & Oh’s.”
Elle King released her debut album Love Stuff in February 2015 via RCA Records. It was certified as “Gold” in United States. The album which consists of 12 songs peaked at #26 at Billboard 200.
It received 3/5 stars from AllMusic.
Elle debuted with 1999 film Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo for her role as a cookie girl. She was 10 at that time.
Her dad Rob Schneider starred in the film.
First TV Show
She hasn’t served as a series regular in any of the television shows.
It seems that she does not do workout and healthy diet.
Elle King Favorite Things
- Food – Eating
- Favorite Place to Play – Joshua Tree in California
Source – MusicTimes.com, Twitter
Elle King Facts
- Elle’s parents divorced when she was young and her mom remarried.
- King was born in Los Angeles, but raised in southern Ohio.
- At 9, she decided to become a musician. It was because of her stepfather who gave her a record from all-girl hard-rock band The Donnas.
- At 13, Elle commenced playing guitar.
- Elle had attended Buck’s Rock camp in Connecticut.
- As a teenage, she also lived in Copenhagen, Denmark, apart from various areas of United States.
- At 16, she gave her first performance in New York. Elle used to use fake IDs to get entrance to the bars or venues for performance.
- She has lots of tattoos over her body and has even worked in the lower east side for a tattoo company named, East Side Ink.
- Her dream duet would be with Dolly Parton.
- Her hit song “Ex’s & Oh’s” was inspired from her 4 boyfriends.
- She was inspired to play banjo due to one of her crushes. She also kept the banjo with her for around a year before that guy asked her back.
- Musicians like Aretha Franklin, Al Green and others are her music influences.
- Visit her official website @ www.elleking.com.
- Hear more from Elle on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube VEVO.