|Varun Saranga Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Varun Saranga is a Canadian actor, director, producer, and writer who has been cast in many shows and movies such as Burden of Truth, Schitt’s Creek, Workin’ Moms, The Best Laid Plans, Orphan Black, Odd Squad, How to Be Indie, Young Drunk Punk, Amityville Witch Activity, A Very Important Appointment, Adventures in Casting, Wynonna Earp, Carter, Endlings, Nurses, Go Away, Unicorn!, Unnatural History, People of Earth, and Dark Haven High.
Scarborough, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Varun Saranga got enrolled at Woburn Collegiate Institute, a non-semester, English-language school in Toronto, Ontario. He also joined the CBC Actors Conservatory program at the prestigious Canadian Film Centre in Toronto.
Additionally, he also attended York University and received a degree in Political Science.
Actor, Director, Producer, Writer
Varun Saranga has been represented by Ryan Goldhar at The Characters Talent Agency.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Deep-set eyes
- Prominent Adam’s apple
Varun Saranga Facts
- He uses he/him pronouns.
- Varun grew up in Scarborough, Ontario, Canada.
- He was a part of student films like Nerdman and Small Fry and this helped him to generate interest in the field of filmmaking, acting, and directing.
- In October 2009, Varun Saranga made his first TV show appearance by playing the role of AJ in an episode titled How to Make Your Rep of the children’s comedy show, How to Be Indie.
- Between 2017 and 2018, he appeared as Chad in the CBC Television comedy-drama sitcom, Workin’ Moms.
- Varun Saranga has played the character named Gary in 2 episodes of the popular satire comedy-drama sitcom, Schitt’s Creek. The show starred Eugene Levy, Catherine O’Hara, Dan Levy, Annie Murphy, Jennifer Robertson, Tim Rozon, and others.
- In 2017, he started appearing as Jeremy Chetri, a Black Badge Division scientist who helps the Earps against their BBD blood contract, in the supernatural Western horror television series, Wynonna Earp.
- Varun has been a member of the Alliance of Canadian Cinema, Television, and Radio Artists (ACTRA).
Featured Image by Varun Saranga / Instagram