|Vivek Dahiya Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10¾ in|
|Date of Birth||November 8, 1984|
Vivek Dahiya is an Indian actor and model who burst into the spotlight in 2011 after winning the title of Mr. Chandigarh. He solidified his fame by playing the role of Abhishek Singh in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein (2015). He has appeared in many other notable TV shows including Kavach – Kaali Shaktiyon Se (2016), and Nach Baliye 8, in which he emerged as the winner in 2017. Dahiya has been the recipient of numerous accolades like the Gold Awards in 2018 for “Most Fit Actor (Male)”. Vivek has garnered more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
He attended De Montfort University in England and earned a master’s degree (M.Sc.) in International Business Management. He then worked in I.T. briefly, as he soon began working as a model.
- Father – He has been a lawyer.
- Mother – She has been a housewife.
- Siblings – Riya (Younger Sister)
5 ft 10¾ in or 180 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Divyanka Tripathi (2015-Present) – Vivek and actress Divyanka met each other for the first time in 2015 through a common friend. The co-stars from Yeh Hai Mohabbatein had initially kept their relationship a secret before eventually getting engaged to one another on January 16, 2016. The couple had a rather secretive engagement in the presence of only friends and family. A few months later, they got married on July 8, 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp features
- Cheerful smile
Vivek Dahiya Favorite Things
- Inspiration – Boman Irani who had motivated him to join the industry as he was a little late
- Passion – Working out at the gym
- Interests – His diet
- Pastime – Being with his family, Surfing on the internet, Unwinding at spas
Source – Times Of India
Vivek Dahiya Facts
- He has recalled having been studious as a child.
- Before gaining stardom, he had worked in Chandigarh IT Park for some time.
- Vivek has been an adventure junkie.
- He has been a complete foodie.
- He has admitted that he has a tendency to get a little lazy. However, he has been proactive in the things that he has liked doing.
- Dahiya has been grateful to have worked as a television actor. However, he has felt that although TV is one of the best mediums for any actor due to its reach and penetration, he has craved to explore and try out different things, in particular, having wanted to focus on movies. Vivek has also been keen on portraying any and all kinds of characters. He has been trained in martial arts and has also been interested to do an action-oriented role.
- Vivek has felt a connection with Varun Dhawan with regard to the energy in his performances and the way he has danced. He has seen himself doing everything that Dhawan has done and identified that as his forte.
- Vivek and Divyanka have been among the most loved couples on the small screen. They have been popularly referred to as “Divek”.
- If he got a chance to feature in the remake of a classic, he would relish being a part of Pooja Bhatt’s film Junoon.
- Vivek has enjoyed the monsoons in Mumbai having regarded them as blessings.
Featured Image by Vivek Dahiya / Instagram