|Mankirt Aulakh Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 1990|
Mankirt Aulakh is an Indian singer, composer, music producer, and actor who has released songs like Jugaadi Jatt, Kuwari, Kaka Ji, Gangland, Gallan Mithiyan, Badnam, Pyar Da Saboot, and 8 Raflaan.
Mani, Mani Pehalwan
Fatehabad, Haryana, India
Mohali, Punjab, India
Singer, Actor, Composer, Music Producer
- Father – Nishan Singh Aulakh
- Siblings – Ravsher Singh Aulakh (Older Brother) (He is based in Melbourne, Australia)
Punjabi, Bhangra, Romantic, Pop, Desi Hip Hop, R&B
- Crown Records
- Desi Beats Records
- GME Digital
- Speed Records
6 ft or 183 cm
80 kg or 176 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has Punjabi ancestry.
Best Known For
- The popularity of his singles such as Gallan Mithiyan, Jatt Da Blood (feat. Gold Boy), and Jugaadi Jatt
- His strong presence on various social media platforms such as Instagram on which he has more than 2 million followers
As a Singer
In 2014, he released his first single, Kaka Ji.
In 2016, he made his theatrical film debut in an important role in the romantic drama movie, Main Teri Tu Mera.
Mankirt Aulakh Favorite Things
- Inspiration – Guggu Gill
Source – YouTube
Mankirt Aulakh Facts
- Before he found success in 2015, he had been struggling for 5 years in the music industry.
- While growing up, he used to train as a kabaddi player and used to weigh 118 kg at one point.
- He counts singer and actor Ammy Virk amongst his close friends. They know each other from the time before they became singers.
- He was advised to lose weight and improve his physical presence if he wanted success as a singer.
- He credits lyricist Prince Rakhdi for his song choices. Aulakh claims that Prince pushed him forward in his early days.
Featured Image by Mankirt Aulakh / Instagram