|Ann-Margret Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 28, 1941|
Ann-Margret is a Swedish-American actress, singer, voiceover artist, and dancer who is known for her successful career in the entertainment industry as she has appeared in movies and shows like Pocketful of Miracles, Bye Bye Birdie, Middle Age Crazy, Carnal Knowledge, Joseph Andrews, Who Will Love My Children?, The Two Mrs. Grenvilles, A Streetcar Named Desire, Life of the Party, Alex Haley’s Queen, and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Ann-Margret studied at New Trier High School, a public 4-year high school, located in Winnetka, Cook County, Illinois. Later, she attended the Northwestern University located in Evanston, Illinois and was also a member of the sorority Kappa Alpha Theta.
Actress, Singer, Dancer, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Carl Gustav Olsson
- Mother – Anna Regina (née Aronsson)
- Others – Karl Olof Olsson (Paternal Grandfather), Louise Mari Andreasen (Paternal Grandmother), Oscar Petter Aronsson (Maternal Grandfather), Aron Jonsson (Maternal Great Grandfather), Rakel Olsdatter Skåle (Maternal Great Grandmother), Alma Matilda Halvarsson (Maternal Grandmother), Halfvard Persson (Maternal Great Grandfather), Anna Elisabet Persdotter (Maternal Great Grandmother)
Ann-Margret is represented by AM Productions & Management, Production Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ann-Margret has dated –
- Vince Edwards
- Burt Sugarman (1961-1962)
- Peter Mann (1961)
- Ty Hardin (1961)
- Gardner McKay (1961)
- Bo Belinsky (1962)
- Eddie Fisher (1962-1963)
- Jack Gilardi (1963)
- Lou Adler (1963)
- Elvis Presley (1963)
- Roger Daltrey (1974)
- Roger Smith (1965-2017)
Race / Ethnicity
Ann-Margret is of Swedish descent.
- Lisp voice
- Charming personality
Ann-Margret has done endorsement work for –
- Wink soft drink (TV Commercial) (1960s)
- Canada Dry Ginger Ale (TV Commercial) (1960s)
- Blackglama furs (Print Adverts) (1985)
- In September 1963, she provided vocals to the character of Ann-Margrock in an episode titled Ann-Margrock Presents of the animated adventure show, The Flintstones.
- She starred as Kim McAfee in the 1963 American musical comedy film, Bye Bye Birdie, alongside the likes of Janet Leigh, Maureen Stapleton, Bobby Rydell, Jesse Pearson, and Ed Sullivan. For this role, Ann-Margret won the Golden Laurel Award in the “Top Female Comedy Performance” category and was nominated for a Golden Globe Award in the “Best Actress – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy” category.
- In 1995, Empire Magazine chose her as one of the “100 S*xiest Stars in Film History”.
- She shared a strong bond with singer and actor, Elvis Presley, who used to send a bouquet of flowers to all of her stage-show appearances, until his death.
- As a musician, Ann-Margret has worked on a number of projects like Pocketful of Miracles, Bye Bye Birdie, The Flintstones, Tommy, The Way They Were, A Little Trip to Heaven, and Amazing Journey: The Story of The Who.
- She appeared as Pamela Harriman in the drama movie, Life of the Party in 1998 and was nominated both for a Golden Globe Award in the “Best Actress – Miniseries or Television Film” category as well as a Primetime Emmy Award in the “Outstanding Lead Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie” category.
Featured Image by Studio / ebay / Public Domain