|Conor Leslie Quick Info
|5 ft 9 in
|Date of Birth
|April 10, 1991
Conor Leslie is an American actress who burst into the spotlight by playing the part of Angie in the psychological thriller film Chained (2012). She went on to star in several other movies such as Dirty Beautiful (2015). She gained further recognition after performing in numerous TV shows including Discovery Channel’s Klondike (2014) where she appeared as a series regular by essaying the lead character Sabine, and Titans in which she began portraying the central role of Donna Troy / Wonder Girl in 2018. Conor has also been featured in a number of music videos like the one for the Rhye song Helpless (2020).
Conor Marie Leslie
Millburn, New Jersey, United States
She went to Millburn High School in New Jersey, graduating as a junior a year early in 2008.
- Father – John Leslie
- Mother – Rosanne Leslie
- Siblings – Dylan Leslie (Younger Brother) (Director, Editor)
She is represented by Anonymous Content.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Ryan Potter (2019) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Scottish descent on her father’s side of the family and of Italian descent on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Fuller lips
- Large and expressive eyes
- Cheerful smile
Conor Leslie Favorite Things
- Hobby – Photography having been passionate about it
- Concept Of Relaxing – Listening to the wind in the changing tree leaves and feeling the sunlight on her face with her pet dog while reading a book
- Guilty Pleasures – Cap’n Crunch, Chocolate
Conor Leslie Facts
- She has affirmed that she had appeared in commercials with a friend, after which she became interested in acting and kickstarted her career in the field when she was 15 years old.
- Conor has stated that she has loved the duality of Wonder Girl and Donna Troy as two separate characters yet ultimately functioning as one whole and how she is able to have a reign on both. She has likened this aspect to all women in general as in life they are able to be more than one thing.
- Conor began doing street photography as a hobby and found living in New York City to be particularly beneficial in nurturing her interest as she just had to turn on her camera and go. She has added that she has enjoyed filming strangers, and candid and natural things and situations. She has preferred to shoot on 35mm film rather than using digital options.
- Conor has loved pizza but abhorred pineapple as a topping.
- Conor has loved James Nestor’s Breath: The New Science of a Lost Art and has recommended everyone to read the book. She has found it extremely important to understand how our bodies and nature have come pre-programmed, to help heal us. Conor has realized how vital it is to take a moment in the day to breathe and follow that up simply to appreciate the luxury of being able to use our lungs to do so. She has also wanted to remind us to put down the phone and to go and read a lovely book instead.
Featured Image by Conor Leslie / Instagram