|Belen Rodriguez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 20, 1984|
|Boyfriend||Stefano de Martino|
Belen Rodriguez is an Argentinian showgirl, actress, singer, dancer, businesswoman, and model best known for hosting numerous Italian TV shows, appearing in TV commercials, movies, and on calendars in Italy starting in 2004. She was considered a s*x symbol of the 2000s and 2010s and was named “the Italian Sara Carbonero” and “the Rioplatense Sophia Loren“, 2 women that were also widely regarded as s*x symbols. Even though Belen moved to Italy in 2004 to pursue modeling, it wasn’t until 2007 and 2008 that she gained a state-wide prominence, primarily for modeling and appearing in TV commercials. She has posed n*de for the Vuemme Calendar (2006 and 2010), De Nardi Calendar (2006), Fer Calendar (2007), Maxim Calendars (2007, 2008, and 2011), Max Calendar (2010), and TIM (2011) calendar. She also appeared n*de on the cover of the Italian edition of Vanity Fair magazine in February 2012 and the Italian edition of GQ in July of that year.
In the spring of 2014, she also posed for the cover of SportWeek and walked the runway at the 2018 Milan Fashion Week with Alessandra Ambrosio and Shanina Shaik. As a TV personality, Belen has appeared on shows such as Super M (2003), L’isola dei famosi (2008), Porta a porta (2008), Quelli che… il calcio (2008), Colorado (2011-2012), Le invasioni barbariche (2013-2014), Sálvame (2016), Sálvame Deluxe (2018), and Tú sí que vales (2014-2018). Belen, as a television actress, also appeared in guest roles of Dolores Alfano in Inspector Montalbano (2011) and Celeste in Don Matteo (2016). As a film actress, she made her debut as Angela in Natale in Sudafrica (2010) and also had prominent roles of Talita Cortes in Se sei così ti dico sì (2011) and Laura in Non c’è 2 senza te (2015). In the summer of 2014, she and her younger sister Cecilia started their own business by designing a beachwear product line under the name Me Fui. Belen has also amassed a large social media fanbase with more than 9 million followers on Instagram and more than 5 million followers on Facebook.
Maria Belén Rodríguez Cozzani
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Belen attended the Faculty of Communication Sciences at the University of Buenos Aires in Buenos Aires, Argentina before she dropped out and moved to Italy to pursue her modeling and showgirl career.
Model, Singer, Actress, Showgirl, Dancer, Businesswoman
- Father – Gustavo Rodríguez
- Mother – Veronica Cozzani de Rodríguez
- Siblings – Cecilia Rodríguez (Younger Sister) (Showgirl, Model, Businesswoman), Jeremías Rodríguez (Younger Brother) (TV Personality)
Belen Rodriguez is represented by the Family Factor (Company) in Italy.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Belen Rodriguez has dated –
- Marco Borriello (2004-2008) – For 4 years, between August 2004 and December 2008, she was in a relationship with soccer player Marco Borriello who played for F.C. Milan, whom she met when she moved to Italy in 2004.
- Fabrizio Corona (2009-2012) – Belen dated the Italian TV and media personality and actor for around 3 and a half years, between January 2009 and April 2012. Despite having a very prominent relationship in the media filled with gossip and publicity, she left Fabrizio when she met Stefano.
- Stefano de Martino (2012-Present) – In 2012, she began dating fellow dancer Stefano de Martino and on April 9, 2013, gave birth to their son, Santiago, in Milan, Lombardy, Italy. After a few months, on September 20, 2013, the pair got married in a ceremony in Comignano, Italy. Unfortunately, after a little more than 2 years of bliss, the two separated publicly on December 22, 2015. After they met in Court of Milan and signed a judicial agreement on January 24, 2017, the divorce was finalized. Stefano was ordered to pay €1k per month for Santiago as part of the Italian divorzio breve (fast-track divorce). He agreed not to take any alimony from Belen, so they could avoid further trial and more fees and their son started living with her. However, in early 2019, paparazzi caught them kissing on a terrace of a restaurant they were dining and they also began sharing numerous social media posts together. Even though Stefano denied the rumors, stating that he had no reason to keep it a secret, the two obviously rekindled their romance in mid-2019.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian descent.
- Multiple small tattoos
- Beautiful eyes
Belen Rodriguez has endorsed brands such as –
- Miss Sixty
- Taglia 42
- Telecom Italia (TIM) (2007-2011)
- Arthur’s Underwear Lingerie (2012)
- Imperfect (2013-2014)
- Bikini Lovers (2013)
- WeChat (2013)
- Me Fui
- Samsung (2014)
- Richmond Perfumes (2014)
- Guess? (2015-2018)
- Jadea Intimo (2017)
- Swarowski (2017)
- Foreyever Eyeglasses (2017)
- McDonalds’s (2018)
- Alessandro Angelozzi Couture (2018)
- RaNpollo (2018)
- Hanny Deep (2018)
- Comme Des Fkdown (2018)
- Gaëlle Paris (2018)
- Pyrex (2018)
- CALVIN KLEIN (2019)
- Fifty House Cellini Hotels (2019)
- Easy Slip-On Apparel (2019)
- Revise Blue Vibes (2019)
- Atelier Emé (2019)
- GAëLLE PARIS (2019)
- Lilt Nazionale (2019)
- Ema-Bia (2019)
- YOOX (2019)
- Douglas Italia (2019)
- YSL Beauty (2019)
- Versace (2019)
- Levi’s Italia (2019)
Belen was also a spokesperson for the “marriage” campaign between McDonald’s, the well-known brand, and Barilla, a salt-resistant plant in 2013. In December 2013, she was a spokesperson for the Pupi Foundation while in 2019, she promoted/supported Lega Italiana per la Lotta contro i Tumori (Italian League for the Fight against Cancer).
Best Known For
- Being a showgirl or TV host for shows such as L’isola dei famosi (2008), Quelli che… il calcio (2008), and Tú sí que vales (2014-2018)
- Being a spokesperson or endorser for many of the world’s leading brands in fashion, food, and technology industries
- Her roles in feature films such as Natale in Sudafrica (2010) as Angela, Se sei così ti dico sì (2011) as Talita Cortes, and Non c’è 2 senza te (2015) as Laura
- Her social media fanbase with more than 9 million followers on Instagram and more than 5 million followers on Facebook
As a Singer
Belen Rodriguez made her singing debut with a song titled Dai muovi muovi featuring Giovanni Paolo Fontana, Roberto De Luca, and Mario Gardini in the summer of 2009. The song was used as a theme song for an Italian TV show, Sarabanda. In February 2010, she sang a song titled Aeroplani, originally by Toto Cutugno, at the Teatro Ariston, as well as at the 2010 Sanremo Festival alongside Cutugno himself. Belen has also performed a song titled Amarti è folle at the Sanremo Music Festival 2015. The song was written for the movie Non c’è 2 senza te (2015) where she also played a character named Laura.
Belen Rodriguez made her first feature film appearance as Angela in the comedy film Natale in Sudafrica in 2010.
As a voice actress, Belen Rodriguez made her first theatrical film appearance as Diana in the animation, adventure, comedy film Gladiatori di Roma (Gladiators of Rome) in 2012.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as ‘Herself’ in an episode of the reality-TV series Super M in February 2003.
Belen Rodriguez Facts
- Both of her parents are of Italian origin. Her mom was the daughter of immigrants from La Spezia, a city in the coastal region of Liguria, Italy.
- Belen moved from Buenos Aires, Argentina to Pilar, Buenos Aires, Argentina, at the age of 10.
- Belen was an active model in Italy starting in 2004, while her younger sister became a model in Italy in 2008. Her parents and her younger brother moved to Milan, Lombardy, Italy, in 2015.
- Belen was featured in a video clip for the song Boyfriend from the 7th studio album by rapper Coolio titled Steal Hear (2008).
- In 2011, she released 2 original perfumes, Belén Rodríguez (Gold) and Belén Rodríguez (Eau de Parrfum).
- She received a Premio Regia Televisiva (Television Presenter Award) in 2011 for “TV Personality of the Year”. 2 years later, she was also named “Woman of the Year” by the Accademia Amici della Lirica (Friends of the Opera Academy).
- Belen and her sister Cecilia founded the Family Factor in January 2014. It was a company that would oversee the Rodriguez family business within Italy.
- She was a Milan-based restaurant co-owner with 3 other partners. The restaurant, named Ricci, only remained open between June 2015 and December 2017, after which it was closed and eventually sold.
- In collaboration with an Italian company named Cotril Spa, she opened spa and beauty salons in Italy in 2015.
- Belen suffered a miscarriage in 2011. It was due to sheer stress after an explicit video of hers leaked online. She added that for 2 months, she wasn’t able to leave her house because she was extremely depressed. That news surfaced in September 2016 after a fellow Italian female citizen, Tiziana Cantone, committed suicide by hanging after her ex-boyfriend uploaded 6 of her explicit videos to the Internet.
- Visit her official website @ belenrodriguez.it.
- Follow her on Instagram and Facebook.
Featured Image by Belen Rodriguez / Instagram