Alessandra Corine Ambrósio
Erechim, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
She has rarely studied as at the age of 12, Alessandra attended a modeling class. At 14, she was among the 20 finalists of Elite Modelling competition in Brazil. Finally, when she was 15, she began modeling for Dilson Stein.
Fashion / Runway Model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Aline Ambrosio (Sister)
- Storm Model Management
- Marylin Agency
- Model Management Hamburg
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alessandra Ambrosio dated
- Marcelo Boldrini (2001-2005) – Alessandra dated fellow model Boldrini from 2001 to 2005.
- Ricky Martin (2004) – In 2004, Alessandra was RUMORed to have hooked up with Puerto Rican singer, Ricky Martin.
- Steve Allain (2005) – Alessandra, then dated Brazilian Magazine editor Steve Allain for some months in 2005.
- Jamie Mazur (2005-2018) – Alessandra Ambrosio first met denim jeans owner Jamie Mazur in 2005 during a friend’s wedding in Rio de Janeiro, and started dating each other. After dating for a couple of years, Ambrosio got engaged to this California-based businessman in the summer of 2008. The couple has 2 children – daughter Anja Louise Ambrosio Mazur (b. August 24, 2008) and son Noah Phoenix Ambrosio Mazur (b. May 7, 2012). In March 2018, they called off their 10 years long engagement.
- Nicolo Oddi (2018-Present) – Model and fashion designer, Nicolo Oddi and Alessandra started dating in 2018. They were first clicked together publicly in August 2018. In November 2018, they stopped by Whole Foods to buy some stuff.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Polish and Italian ancestry.
Considered one of the world’s sexiest women.
34-25-34.5 in or 86-63.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Armani Exchange, Calvin Klein, Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Emporio Armani, Escada, Fendi, Gucci, Guess, Oscar de la Renta, Ralph Lauren, Revlon, Victoria’s Secret, Gap, Loewe, Next, After Six, Airfield, Always, Chenson, CK Jeans, Close-up, Colcci, Collistar, GAP, etc.
She is also the ambassador for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Best Known For
Her work with Victoria’s Secret as an Angel from 2000 to 2017 and for being chosen as the first spokesmodel for the company’s PINK line
Alessandra had a cameo appearance in the 2006 box-office smash Casino Royale as an attractive tennis player.
First TV Show
Alessandra appeared in a cameo role in HBO’s TV Series called Entourage which aired on TV from July 18, 2004 to September 11, 2011. She has also appeared on other TV Shows as well such as “How I Met Your Mother (2005-Present)”, “Project Runway (2004-Present)”, “Gossip Girl (2007-Present)”
Alessandra Ambrosio uses the services of a personal trainer 2 times a week and loves practicing Samba, Capoeira, and Aerobics. She hits the gym every day. See her workout routine and diet.
Alessandra Ambrosio Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Egg, Cheese, Bacon, Dark Chocolate, Japanese and Thai Cuisine
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Place – Brazil
- Favorite Books – The Lords of the Rings (By J.R.R. Tolkien), The Kite Runner (By Khaled Hosseini)
- Favorite Songs – Somebody That I Used to Know (By Gotye), Blue Jeans (By Lana Del Ray)
- Favorite Designer – Dolce and Gabbana
- Favorite Sport – Surfing. Alessandra has won many surfing contests too as a teen when she was not serious about her career in modeling.
- Favorite Perfume – Victoria Secret’s PINK
- Favorite Product – Beach Sexy by Victoria’s Secret -Daily Glow Gradual Tan Moisturizer SPF 15
Alessandra Ambrosio Facts
- Alessandra Ambrosio has one sister named Aline Ambrosio who is a lawyer.
- Alessandra’s parents owns a petrol station.
- When she was 11, she had a cosmetic surgery to get her large ears pinned back but later suffered complications from that.
- In 1996, she was the only model to appear on the cover of Glamour.
- Alessandra has also hosted award functions like The MTV Music Awards and Fashion Rocks.
- Alessandra’s endorsement with Victoria’s Secret in 2000 proved lucky for her and she was soon shot to fame.
- Alessandra is an ambassador for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- She has appeared on more than 50 international magazine covers.
- Her hobbies are surfing and seeing bands.
- She practices Brazilian martial arts called Capoeira.
- She was voted no. 2 in AskMen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women in 2008.
- www.alessandraambrosio.com.br is her official website.
- Meet Alessandra on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.