|Lake Bell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 24, 1979|
Lake Bell is an American actress, model, voice artist, screenwriter, and director who is known for her television roles like playing Rio Levine-Young in the ABC single-camera sitcom Bless This Mess, Sally Heep in the ABC comedy legal drama series Boston Legal, Rachel Chapman in the HBO comedy-drama series How to Make It in America, Victoria Carlson in the NBC comedy-drama series Miss Match, Dr. Cat Black in the black comedy series Childrens Hospital, Laura Daughtery in the NBC science fiction series Surface, Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow (voice) in the animated anthology series What If…?, and Katrina Peanutbutter (voice) in the adult animated black comedy-drama series BoJack Horseman. Additionally, she has also been cast in movies such as Speakeasy, I Love Your Work, Rampage: The Hillside Strangler Murders, Over Her Dead Body, What Happens in Vegas, Shrek Forever After, Little Murder, A Good Old Fashioned Orgy, Mr. Peabody & Sherman, Black Rock, In a World…, The Secret Life of Pets, I Do… Until I Don’t, Million Dollar Arm, and The Secret Life of Pets 2.
Lake Siegel Bell
New York City, New York, United States
Lake was educated at The Chapin School in New York and at Westminster School in Connecticut.
She continued her schooling at Saint Edwards School, Florida.
Lake then went to Skidmore College in Springs, New York, from where she left and joined Rose Bruford College in London. She graduated in 2002.
Actress, Model, Writer, Director, Voice Artist
- Father – Harvey Siegel (Real Estate Developer, Owner of New Jersey Motorsports Park and Virginia International Raceway)
- Mother – Robin Bell (Owner of Robin Bell Design)
- Siblings – Luke Siegel (Older Brother) (Owner of Raydoor company in New York).
- Others – Courtney (Half-Sister) and Mackenzie (Half-Sister)
Lake has been signed with –
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Tavistock Wood Management, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
Her net worth has been $3 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 125 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lake Bell has dated –
- Colin Farrell (2006) – Lake dated the well-known Irish actor Colin Farrell in 2006.
- Scott Campbell (2011–2020) – Bell met tattoo artist Scott Campbell in 2011 on the set of the TV series How To Make It in America (2010 – 2011). After almost a year of being in a relationship, Lake and Scott got engaged in March 2012 and on June 1, 2013, the couple got married. They have a daughter named Nova born in October 2014 and a son named Ozgood who was born in May 2017. They later separated and filed for divorce in October 2020.
- Chris Rock (2022) – In July 2022, Lake and comedian Chris Rock were rumored to be dating after they were seen together on multiple dates.
Race / Ethnicity
Lake has Jewish and American ancestry.
Very nice body
37-25-36 in or 94-63.5-91.5 cm
9 (US) or 7 (UK) or 40 (EU)
Lake appeared in a TV commercial for Audi (March 2004).
Best Known For
- Lake Bell’s acts in the TV series Boston Legal (2004 – 2006), Surface (2005 – 2006), How to Make It in America (2010 – 2011), and Childrens Hospital (2008)
- She also appeared in the movies Over Her Dead Body (2008), What Happens in Vegas (2008), No Strings Attached (2011), It’s Complicated (2009), Black Rock (2012), and others.
Lake first appeared in the movie Speakeasy (2002) as Sara Marnikov.
First TV Show
Bell played the role of Jody Holmes in the TV series ER in 2002. She appeared in the episodes One Can Only Hope and Tell Me Where It Hurts.
Lake Bell Favorite Things
- Food – Steamed Artichoke with drawn butter and salt
- Travel Destination – New York
- New York Hangouts – Karaoke One 7, Sing Sing
- Songs – My Baby Just Cares For Me
- Car – Lamborghini Miura
- Role – Carol Solomon from In a World
- Co-star – Cameron Diaz, Michaela Watkins, Rob Corddry
- Place in the World – Italy
Source – Food and Wine, Just Jared, Us Magazine
Lake Bell Facts
- She loves painting.
- Lake has a dog named Margaret. It’s a Staffordshire bull terrier.
- In 2008, Lake was ranked number 32 on Maxim’s Hot 100 list.
- She would have been a part of the main cast in the movie Scream 4, but she didn’t accept the role as she didn’t like the schedule.
- She brought to life the character of Lucy (Adam’s colleague from the TV production) in the 2011 romantic comedy film No Strings Attached, starring Natalie Portman, Ashton Kutcher, Cary Elwes, and Kevin Kline.
- She posed for the New York-based magazine Fall Fashion in 2013, covered in body paint done by her husband.
- Bell is considered to be a sex symbol.
- She provided vocals to the character of Mona Lisa in the 2014 computer-animated science fiction comedy film Mr. Peabody & Sherman.
- Lake has written a column about automobiles for the automotive magazine Test Drive.
- She won an award at the Sundance Film Festival for her short film Worst Enemy (2010), a movie that she personally wrote and directed.
- She was ranked 6th on Vogue’s list of 10 Best Dressed Women of 2007.
- In 2020, she was cast in the recurring role of Cat Black in the comedy television series Medical Police.
- She likes the movie Moonstruck (1987) so much that she can watch it again and again.
- She says the word ‘sorry’ too much. According to her, it is her worst habit.
- At the age of 13, Lake was an au pair for a family in France. At that time, she also experienced air travel for the first time and traveled from New York to Paris.
- She is an admirer of Axl Rose.
- Lake had gone to a boarding school.
- If she had a free choice, Lake would prefer to close all the night clubs and instead, open them during the day and then dance to loud music.
- The best quality which she likes about herself is she has the confidence to believe in herself.
- She also worries a lot which is a quality she doesn’t like about herself.
- When young, she was a limbo champion.
- She is a fangirl of Meryl Streep. She has also worked with her.