|Rob Corddry Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 4, 1971|
|Spouse||Sandra Beth Leftowits|
Rob Corddry is an Emmy award-winning American actor and comedian who found popularity as a correspondent on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (2002-2006). Additionally, he is also recognized for his work on the television series, Childrens Hospital (2008-2016) and Ballers (2015-2019).
Robert William Corddry
Weymouth, Massachusetts, United States
Rob graduated from Weymouth North High School in 1989. He attended the University of Massachusetts Amherst from 1989 until 1993 and majored in English.
- Father – Steven Corddry (Massachusetts Port Authority Official)
- Mother – Robin Sullivan
- Siblings – Nate Corddry (Younger Brother) (Actor, Comedian)
Rob has been represented by –
- Artists First
- William Morris Endeavor
Rob’s net worth was $10 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rob has dated –
- Sandra Beth Leftowits (2001-Present) – The Blades of Glory (2007) actor wed Sandra Beth Leftowits in 2002 after nearly 1 year of dating. The couple is parents to daughters Sloane Sullivan Corddry (b. July 3, 2006) and Marlo Stevenson Corddry (b. November 12, 2008).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English, Irish, Scottish, and distant Welsh descent.
He is partially bald.
- Holiday Inn (2010, 2011)
- Labatt Blue (2000)
- 1-800-CALL-ATT (2001)
- Advance Auto Parts (2001)
Rob Corddry Facts
- He is an Eagle Scout.
- Rob studied improv at the acclaimed Upright Citizens Brigade, which has produced top-notch comedians like Aubrey Plaza, Ellie Kemper, Matt Walsh, Aziz Ansari, Seth Morris, etc.
- He became close friends with Dwayne Johnson while working with him on Ballers from 2015 until 2019.
- Rob and his wife Sandra starred in a hilarious sketch that featured him being obsessed with having a threesome.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0