|Daniel Seavey Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||April 2, 1999|
Daniel Seavey is an American singer, songwriter, musician, and producer who is best known for being a member of the boy band, Why Don’t We, which has released albums, extended plays, and songs like The Good Times and the Bad Ones, 8 Letters, Something Different, A Why Don’t We Christmas, Trust Fund Baby, You and Me at Christmas, I Don’t Belong in This Club (with Macklemore), Fallin’ (Adrenaline), Lotus Inn, You and Me at Christmas, and Just to See You Smile.
Daniel James Seavey
Vancouver, Washington, United States
Daniel Seavey attended the Union High School in his hometown of Vancouver, Washington.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Producer
- Father – Jeff Seavey (Senior Pastor and Church Planter)
- Mother – Keri Seavey (Blog Writer, Speaker, Biblical Counselor)
- Siblings – Tyler Seavey (Brother), Christian Seavey (Brother), Anna Seavey (Sister)
His music group Why Don’t We has been represented by Paradigm Agency.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $2 Million.
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Daniel Seavey has dated –
- Franny Arrieta (2020-2021) – In 2020, Daniel started dating social media star, Franny Arrieta. The relationship was confirmed when Daniel wished Franny, Happy Valentine’s Day in February 2021. They separated before the end of the year 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Boyish good looks
- Blue eyes
Daniel has been raised in a very religious household with his father being a pastor and his mother writing blogs for a couple of religious websites.
However, his present religious views aren’t clearly known.
Best Known For
- Being a part of the boy band Why Don’t We, which was formed in September 2016. They are well-known for the success of their EP Why Don’t We Just, which managed to reach the top of the US Heat charts.
- His immense popularity across a number of social media platforms including Instagram, on which he has more than 1 million followers.
As a Singer
In November 2016, his music band released their debut EP, Only the Beginning.
First TV Show
In 2015, he made his first TV show appearance in the singing talent hunt show, American Idol. He eventually managed to finish 9th in that season of the show.
Daniel relies on a host of outdoor activities to keep himself fit. He loves to go skateboarding in his free time. Apart from it, he enjoys nature while out on a hike and skiing in the freezing months of winter.
Daniel Seavey Facts
- He started singing at the age of 7. He used to travel with his father to Portland, where both of them used to play music on the streets during art walks.
- When he auditioned for the music reality show, American Idol, he was a high school student.
- He auditioned for American Idol in San Francisco. And, for his audition, he sang Paula Abdul’s Straight Up.
- He got involved in music at a very young age and by the time he was 5 years old, he could play a couple of musical instruments by ear.
- While growing up, he was severely underweight and had trouble keeping much food in his system, because of which, he became weak and fragile.
- His Why Don’t We bandmates include Jack Avery, Corbyn Besson, Zach Herron, and Jonah Marais.
- With Why Don’t We, he released the band’s debut full-length studio album titled 8 Letters on August 31, 2018. It was ranked at number #9 on the US Billboard 200 chart, at number #10 on the Australian Albums (ARIA) chart, at number #15 on the Canadian Albums (Billboard) chart, and at number #25 on the UK Albums (OCC) chart.
- On January 15, 2021, the boy band released the 2nd studio album, The Good Times and the Bad Ones, which includes songs like Fallin’ (Adrenaline), Love Song, I’ll Be Okay, Grey, Lotus Inn, and Slow Down. The album debuted at number #3 on the Billboard 200.
- In November 2021, during an appearance on the Zach Sang Show, all the bandmates of Why Don’t We revealed that they were not paid in over a year (in fact not since COVID-19). Daniel had almost quit and left the band due to this.
Featured Image by Daniel Seavey / Instagram