|Corbyn Besson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||November 25, 1998|
Corbyn Besson is an American singer, songwriter, and social media personality who has been a member of the band Why Don’t We.
Corbyn Matthew Besson
Cor-Bone, Bean, Chev, Corby-Worby, Corbean, Corbs, Corbaby
Dallas, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Corbyn Besson studied at Centerville High School in Centreville, Virginia.
Singer, Songwriter, Social Media Personality
- Father – He has worked in the military in the Air Force.
- Siblings – Jordan Besson (Younger Brother), Ashley Mae Besson (Younger Sister)
His music band, named Why Don’t We, has been represented by Paradigm Agency.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
62 kg or 137 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Corbyn Besson has dated –
- Christina Marie Harris (2016-2020) – Corbyn was reported to be in a relationship with social media star, Christina Marie Harris (who is also known as Beauty Chickee) until 2020. They were pretty fond of flaunting their love on social media. The split was amicable and they still are friends.
- Lera Clark (2020-Present) – Since 2020, he is rumored to be dating a girl named Lera Clark. They were found to be having dinner together on October 1, 2020, at Saddle Ranch. They were even found to be kissing each other in 2021 which confirmed that they were dating.
Race / Ethnicity
Corbyn Besson is half-Dutch.
Dark Brown (Natural)
He often tends to gravitate towards blonde highlights.
- Blonde highlights
- Green eyes
Corbyn Besson has an immense social media presence and he has exploited it to the fullest to bag lucrative endorsement deals. He often promotes such brands and products through his social media activity.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the all-boy pop band, Why Don’t We. The band was formed in September 2016 and is well known for the popularity of the EP, Why Don’t We Just, which featured at the top of the US Heat charts.
- His popularity across various social media platforms including Instagram, on which he has more than 2.5 million followers.
As a Singer
In November 2016, his music band released its debut EP, Only the Beginning.
Corbyn Besson Favorite Things
- Christmas Song – You and Me by Why Don’t We
- Dutch Food – Hagelslag
- Dish – Penne alla vodka
- Cereal – Rice Krispies with sugar on top
- Type Of Food – Italian
- App – VSCO
- Video Game – PUBG
- Holiday – Thanksgiving
- Animal – Cheetah (because they are “elegant”, “quick”, and “look so dope”)
Source – Ask FM, FANDOM.com
Corbyn Besson Facts
- Due to his father’s job, his family has lived in many localities.
- During his younger years, he used to sing Backstreet Boys and Michael Jackson.
- He also spent a significant part of his childhood growing up in Fairfax, Virginia.
- Corbyn and the rest of his bandmates first met on social media.
- In his free time, he enjoys skating.
- He takes interest in space and astronomy and the first book that his mother gave him when he was in kindergarten was about space.
- His grandmother has been a piano teacher in the Netherlands.
- One of his priced possessions has been his Louis Vuitton backpack that he bought in Vegas.
- He has credited his mother as his greatest influence.
- At the age of 12, he got his first guitar, following which he used to spend the majority of his time honing his craft.
- When he was in 9th grade, he kissed a random girl just to look cool.
- He does not like eating sandwiches, squash, and mushrooms.
- He underwent emergency surgery for an infection in his throat in 2018 and that caused his band to postpone a concert tour.
- His celebrity crush has been Candice Swanepoel, a South African model and philanthropist.
- He is scared of death and centipedes.
- If he weren’t a musician, he would have been an astronaut or rocket engineer.
- Some of the shows that he enjoys watching are The Walking Dead and Stranger Things.
- He is good at memorizing Wi-Fi passwords and phone numbers.
- In November 2021, during an appearance on the Zach Sang Show, all the bandmates of Why Don’t We revealed that they were not paid in over a year (not since COVID-19). Earlier in 2021, the band members had also filed a petition to end the contract with their management due to abuse.
Featured Image by Corbyn Besson / Instagram