|Zach Herron Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 27, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Zach Herron is an American singer, songwriter, and Internet sensation who is known for being a member of the boy band named Why Don’t We. With the band, he has released various albums, extended plays, and tracks which include The Good Times and the Bad Ones, 8 Letters, A Why Don’t We Christmas, Why Don’t We Just, Only the Beginning, You and Me at Christmas, Something Different, Trust Fund Baby, Hooked, I Don’t Belong in This Club (with Macklemore), What Am I, With You This Christmas, Mad at You, Lotus Inn, Come to Brazil, Just to See You Smile, and Free.
Zachary Dean Herron
Born Place / Residence
Dallas, Texas, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Internet sensation
- Father – Josh D Herron
- Mother – Myta Herron
- Siblings – Ryan Herron (Younger Brother), Reese Herron (Younger Sister)
His music group Why Don’t We has been represented by Paradigm Talent Agency.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Zach Herron has dated –
- Kay Cook (2018-2019, 2020-Present) – In the summer of 2018, Zach and Instagram star and singer, Kay Cook were first linked together. At that time, Kay was already dating another man named Olivier Mascarade. Gradually, they started dating and the dating thing was confirmed when Kay posted a message on her Instagram and Zach commented on it. They split in July 2019. They, however, got back together later on. They celebrated Valentine’s Day of 2021 together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Boyish good looks
- Elongated and strong chin
Zach Herron is immensely popular on various social media platforms and he has used it to promote a number of products and brands, which in return has helped him earn a generous amount of money.
Best Known For
- His strong presence on various social media platforms such as Instagram, where he has more than 2 million followers
- Being a member of the popular boy band, Why Don’t We
As a Singer
In November 2016, his music group released their debut EP, Only the Beginning.
Zach Herron Facts
- He has participated in a series of high school talent shows and was also a member of the school choir.
- He got his first big breakthrough after his cover of Stitches became a viral hit in January 2016. The video went on to garner more than 10 million views within the space of a week.
- In his early days as a solo artist, he often used to play guitar. However, he rarely plays it in his live performances for Why Don’t We.
- His ardent and passionate fans identify themselves as Herronettes.
- In November 2021, during an appearance on the Zach Sang Show, all the band members of Why Don’t We revealed that they were not paid in over a year. Earlier in 2021, the band members had filed a petition to end the contract with their management due to abuse.
Featured Image by Zach Herron / Instagram
Hi babe Zach Herron and if you choose me to be girlfriend to you I will take care of you I always love you and I love you so much babe Zach and you can call me babe and or anything you wanna call me you can say sweetheart or baby or love anything you wanna say to me you can date me you can take me somewhere else and you can take me in the park and you like Filipino person like I’m Filipino girl and I like you to be my boyfriend and I don’t have a boyfriend and I’m seventeen years old like you Zach Herron and ask me to be girlfriend to you you can say Trixie Ann would you be my girlfriend and I will answer it Zach I’m serious and I’m not your fans and I’m Kidding you we can be together right and if you choose me to be girlfriend I will take you a glass of water and I will kiss you in your lips like Corbyn and his girlfriend Christiana they dating and they kiss each other and you can dating me and I love to sing and I love to dance and we can go somewhere else and if you cold you can hug me tight and you can my hand you can sleep to my arm you can kiss me in the cheek and do you like me to be girlfriend to you just yes or no Zach I will replay you too
He has a girlfriend. Kay…….
I pretty sure there still dating who knows anymore.
I have a wife, okay…